ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
What Do Successful Entrepreneurs Have In Common
Total Articles: 22
The first thing you should notice is that great entrepreneurs seldom write any books about themselves. The reason is simple; they are just too busy to write down anything. If they do write any book at all, it only filled with the things they have done, not much about the thought that led them to their success. As a rule, they are not particularly introspective.
So if you want to learn something from them, whether you are the owner of a big company or you are only about to start your own business, you should study them, not just see what they have achieved and how they did it.
The way they think, rather than what they do, is what matters. If you only see those big steps the great entrepreneurs take, and start to admire their gifts and courage, and can’t help but think that one day you would do the same, then you would see for yourself that there is nothing you could gain from their action. Time pass by, you still stay at same old place and make no progress. Each entrepreneur’s behavior is as idiosyncratic as they are. You would have to be Steve Jobs to found Apple; Bill Gates and Paul Allen to start Microsoft. But if you look behind the actions and see how they reason, you would see remarkable similarities. The formula list under is the process just about all of them follows in creating their companies.
a. Before they start, they have already figured out for themselves what they really what to do.
b. Take the first step (usually a very small step) toward the goal they set for themselves.
c. Stop to see what things they have learned after the first step they are taking; whether this is the right direction?
d. Build off that learning and wait for the right time, then take another small step.
e. Repeat what they do in step c.
f. Repeat step d.
Actually, you can see this is a very simple formula. It is Act, Learn, and then Repeat.
Put it this way, when in the uncertain circumstance, great entrepreneurs act in the face of an unknown future. Because to deal with uncertainty, there is little space for you to analyze anything, you have to act for yourself and learn things from practice, the act again. This is the basic logic of the great entrepreneurs, and it is simple. It’s act, learn, and act again, but you have to try it out for yourselves, and there is no guarantee of success.
Beauty Articles1. Why Shower Gel Type Are You?
Author: Oskar Jokovich
2. Made Your Personality More Pleasant With Hair Transplant
Author: Neeraj Pandey
3. You Will Never Make Mistakes In Shampooing And Conditioning Your Hair Again
4. Factors That Affect Natural Hair Care Products's Longevity
Author: Scott Watkins
5. Look Like A Beauty Queen With Cheap Makeup Kits
6. Mohini Makeovers Salon That Defines Beauty
Author: Mohini Singh
7. Order Virgin Hair Extensions India For Best Quality And Price
8. How To Get Best Bridal Makeup In Udaipur- Amrits Hair & Beauty
Author: Anu Sen
9. The Ultimate Guide To Waxing At Home
Author: Paul Samuel Ortiz
10. Traditional Balinese Massage
Author: John Mathew
11. Differences Between Waxing And Shaving
Author: Paul Samuel Ortiz
12. Purchase Shea Butter For Skin And Get A Natural Look Of Hair And Skin
Author: The author is intending to mention the benefits of
13. Get Known How Hydrocolloid Help Get Rid Of Acne!
Author: Sagar Gore
14. Rejuvenate Your Face With Facelift
15. Chennai Independent Hottest Erotic Escorts Services Chennai