ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Luxurious Is A Camp In Jaisalmer ?
Total Articles: 76
Jaisalmer is named after its founder Maharawal Jaisal Singh, and is known as “Golden city of India” due to the use of yellow sandstone used in every architecture of the city and the areas surrounding it. The city is having yellowish golden touch and is vibrant and unique. The places to visit are The Jaisalmer Fort,Jain temples and Gadisar Lake,which was once the water supply of the city with many temples and shrines surrounding it. There is also a small museum displaying folk art. Salim Singh-Ki-Haveli was the residence of Mohta family, ministers of Jaisalmer rulers. Patwon ki Haveli is one of the largest houses in the city,exclusively carved and have five storeys. Nathmalji ki Haveli is backdated to 19th Century and engraved motifs are in such a similarity that its difficult to spot the difference.
Every year during the Desert Festival in Rajasthan, the deserted land in Jaisalmer comes alive with the beats of traditional musical instruments, songs, colors, displaying the best of traditional Rajasthani folk culture that will leave you mesmerized. The major attractions are camel acrobatics, camel races, snake charmers and splendid performances of professional jugglers. A camp in Jaisalmer is very famous as people can stay in camps surrounding Thar desert. When you are searching for tourist spots so the ultimate destination to go and stay in the desert which will make your mind fresh. A camp in Jaislamer offers several activities including Folk music and dance, Jeep safari etc. In the evening cultural programs are performed with ethnic dresses and traditional instruments. Rajasthani Kalbelia dance form is very popular among tourist. Crowd can have snacks during cultural activities. The city boasts of pilgrimage Centre’s and temples. Its famous for folk songs and music, and dance. Jaisalmer is filled with structures and monuments, walled township which makes it popular among tourist.
Camel safaris are very much popular with tourists and hence contributing to the business for the region and enjoys the ride. Jaisalmer is known for huge mark ups so buying shawls, carpets, jewelry etc. can be a very time consuming and good experience as people bargain for these things. People usually come to avoid the busy life of city and spend few quiet days. Tourism is a major industry in Jaisalmer and is also known for its leather bags made from wild camels native to the area. Royal Desert camps offer a lot of facilities to their guests and to offer a comfortable stay is the prime motive of the Jaisalmer camps and is best way to enjoy city’s warm hospitality. Jaisalmer is the perfect place to enjoy one's vacation camp offers guests with an opportunity to experience the desert paradise and its lifestyle. These are attached with bathroom. Authentic Rajasthani cuisine along with other Indian delicacies can be enjoyed at the multi-cuisine restaurant. Guests are entertained with folk music and dance and are also offered the true essence of the city through jeep rides and a trip to the Desert National Park for enjoying the Wild-life.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar