ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Software Development Outsourcing – Things You Should Avoid While Outsourcing
Total Articles: 15
There is no denying that outsourced software development projects in India require the use of complicated development technologies. Software development outsourcing in India has become a very common practice among the IT companies and businesses. The main reason behind such an immense popularity of outsourcing is because it helps businesses to get the software development projects completed at much lower rates and hassle-free.
Of course, it brings many benefits to the businesses, but it may also cause problems if you fail to outsource it appropriately to the right kind of offshore partner. So, what are the things you should avoid? In this article, we’re going to outline a few of the most common mistakes that people make while outsourcing their software development projects to any offshore software development company in India.
• Not allowing the ownership of the development process to the outsourcer
Whenever you outsource your software development project, you are not suppose to interfere during the development process, but once the project is complete, you have to buy the result of the project. However, many offshore companies often deny transferring the ownership of the development process to the person who has outsourced the requirements to them. Therefore, make sure you consider this aspect and ask for the ownership of the development process.
• Not considering the culture difference
Today, getting in touch with the people across the globe has become very easy, but communication is not all about talking in English or speaking just a few words. It is important that you consider the culture gap between you and the offshore outsourcing service provider you choosing to outsource your software development project.
• Giving more importance to the virtual meetings rather than in person
Most of the time, whenever someone outsource their requirements to the offshore outsourcing service provider, both the parties communicates with the help of email, calls or video conferences, but one should keep in mind that talking or meeting virtually is not enough to make your project successful. Try to visit sometime to an offshore partner in order to see how exactly they work on your project.
• Overlooking significance of protecting intellectual property
Of course, you’re safe in your country about the theft of code or other intellectual properties, but whenever you outsource your project to some remote service provider located far away from your country, it is important you always sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) in order to protect your intellectual property.
• Not so appropriate process management
Many times companies often choose a wrong offshore service provider. They assume that managing the project is all about a little administration, but it involves a lot more things than it looks like. Therefore, it is important you consider project management process followed by your offshore partner.
Do you’ve more points to share? Do you think you consider all the aspects while outsourcing your software development project? If no, then start considering all the things in order to make sure your software outsourcing turns out to be a successful venture for you!
Computer Programming Articles1. What Is Crm? And Its Advantages
Author: Rashmi Tripathi
2. How To Avoid Common Mistake Regarding Iphone App Development ?
Author: Ryan Gigs
3. Srinivasan Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.- A Key For Success
4. Dial Yahoo Contact Number Usa
5. Hens Atemberaubende Gold-licht Gefüllt Bauernhof Hochzeit Mekleid
Author: hens atemberaubende Gold-Licht gefüllt Bauernhof H
6. Looking For Best And Affordable Website Hosting Company In Usa?
Author: Steven Collard
8. What Is Wcdma Technology And Why To Take Training For It
Author: Swati Chaudhary
9. a Brief Insight Into The Amazing Uber App Clone Mobile App
Author: Archie Cadell
10. Macgo Releases Mac Blu-ray Player Pro Version!!!
11. Technological Demand Rises Globally
Author: Wendy Wilkins
12. 15 Mobile App Development Trends To Look Out For 2017
13. Things To Consider While Testing Financial Services Applications
14. Choose Leading It Outsourcing Company With Structured Strategy
Author: GRSoft Solutions
15. Be In The Trend With The Mobile Application Development Experts
Author: GRSoft Solutions