ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Diesel Air Intakes To Improve Performance
Total Articles: 312
Like most diesel truck owners, you are probably always looking to improve your diesel performance. Luckily, there are many tools at your disposal to help make your truck run more efficiently as well as more powerfully. Whether you’ve been making performance modifications to your vehicle for some time, or you’ve just started, a quality intake is probably something you’ve been thinking of incorporating into your diesel performance plan.
Quadzilla intakes are one of the most popular, and when you see green, you know are you are looking at a Quadzilla intake as they use green exclusively. All Quadzilla intakes are built from steel and are powder-coated wrinkle black. Quadzilla is considered superior to other brands for a variety of reasons including the green woven cotton that wears better, and has better filtering capabilities. Quadzilla also uses just two layers, instead of up to seven, which obviously allows more airflow. With Quadzilla you can see up to 35 horsepower gains, which is quite remarkable.
AFE Trueflow is another diesel air intake that you might want to look into. If you are tired of changing your paper air filter, AFE Trueflow might be just what you are looking for. This air intake filter involves five cotton gauze layers and two non-woven synthetic layers. With the AFE Trueflow you’ll benefit from high filtration and a long service life. The AFE Trueflow has been specifically designed for your Chevy Duramax, Dodge Cummins, or Ford Powerstroke that is operating under heavy-duty work conditions. This is definitely a great buy, and a brand you can believe in.
Of course, when you mention diesel intakes, the Banks brand is one that fits right in. Banks has developed a series of intakes that will allow your engine to maximize efficiency by balancing the air and fuel ratio leading to safe engine temperatures, engine durability, fuel efficiency, and powerful performance every time. Banks has a theme of "First Air, Then Fuel" and this carries over to their intakes, which will enhance your performance every time. When you match their intakes with power chips, you’ll find that you have a great combination to work with!
Bully dog is another of the obvious choices for a diesel performance air intake solution. Bully dog cold air intakes deliver more oxygen for more power, in every truck, every time. While Bully dog is known for just about every thing diesel and even Bully dog propane, it’s a brand that you can really trust and comes through every time. If you want more horsepower, a Bully dog air intake is what you need to get the job done. Even better, Bully dog has consistent prices so that you can improve your diesel performance as cost effectively as possible.
Diesel performance is definitely affected by air intake, so if you haven’t already, you should consider the intakes above to work with your diesel tuners, diesel chips, and even your diesel exhaust to improve your performance even more! You’ll be amazed at what the right air intake can do for your truck.
Houston Truck Dealerships
Chevy Tahoe Houston
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe