ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Defensive Driving - What Are The Choices
Total Articles: 312
At some point in our driving years I suspect most all of us have to take defensive driving, whether to get rid of a ticket or maybe to just lower our insurance. For many years you only had one option, traffic school. But times and the options have changed.
Traffic school used to consist of getting up early on a Saturday morning or spending two nights during the week sitting in a classroom, listening to a instructor speak in a monotone voice and watching old 16mm films with 1950’s cars and actors explaining the right and wrong way to drive a Car. Although that option is probably available if you look for it, these days defensive driving class has gone high tech.
So what are the choices?
* - Traffic school with a twist: Some of the options you can choose from if you’re looking for an in-class experience is humorous traffic school, traffic school with a meal, juggling and magic defensive driving classes.
* - Online defensive driving: Yes the power of the Internet has fueled the growth of online defensive driving. Taking the course online can have its drawbacks, especially if you don’t have broadband access.
* - DVD or VHS defensive driving: You can rent these at your local video store and now at least one school, is offering customers the ability to order the course online, have it delivered to their door and then keep the dvd or vhs. That’s right, no returns so of course that means no late fees.
So what's right for you? Well, this article can't answer that question but you can. You need to consider your schedule, how quickly your court date is coming, how important taking a class alone or with people is to you and maybe even what it takes to keep your head into it.
With these additional choices, taking defensive driving class should no longer be as big of an inconvenience since with two of the choices you can take them around your schedule and even in your underwear if you want.
Houston Truck Dealerships
Chevy Tahoe Houston
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel