ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Purpose And Scope Of Line Stopping And Hot Tapping
Total Articles: 533
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
This procedure applies to the act of welding or cutting on unlined metal piping, tanks, vessels or other operating equipment. It is used without emptying, purging, or blinding the steps to prepare the repair area. This process also applies to burning or welding of the external attachments on the equipment that has not been purged of the flammable materials.
The definition of hot tapping- It is a technique that is used for attaching a welded branch fitting to the piping equipment. It is used in service and then creating an outlet in that pipe or the equipment by drilling or cutting a portion of the piping, or the equipment with the fixed fitting. Basically, it is hot work that is done on the equipment or the service. The hot work includes welding, burning torches, abrasive blasting, portable grinders, or any other heat or spark producing equipment.
Hot tapping services include the use of specialized equipment and highly trained technicians who make a hole in a present pipe. The pipe must contain a liquid or steam when the outlet is still under pressure and in service. This process permits the addition of new branches without any halt of flow or leakage.
If the system is shut down, then the process plant might comprise of closing one or more production units for several hours and may be even for several days. Due to this plant owners will be concerned about the lost production time and how to bring back the production back on time efficiently.
You must consider the option of line stopping or hot tapping when- The commercial buildings require a branch line that is added to the current line and in this scenario shutting down is not an option.
Mainly a bypass line needs to be established before the main shut off happens from the valve and it can be changed, or it can be serviced. The two hot taps can be done from any of the sides for the main shut off to happen, so as to provide a temporary or a permanent bypass loop in the process.
The procedure of hot tapping comprises of a basic run-through process which connects the hot tap machine to the valve and then proceeds to slit a hole through the valve. The compartment of the hot tap gets filled up and the air is released and the valve is closed off.
Advantages of Hot Tapping
• It avoids the draining of the system
• Daily operations experience no major disruption
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl