ALL >> Education >> View Article
Know About Job Responsibilities After Completing Cabin Crew Courses
Total Articles: 66
Individuals undergoing cabin crew training programs learn the basics of safety regulations associated with an aircraft before, during and after the flight. It’s a comprehensive educational curriculum that aims to educate the enrollers about the essential protocols to be maintained, in order to provide maximum safety to the other members of the same aircraft and passengers. Besides, it also tells about the hospitality to be served to the people boarding the flight. After completion of cabin crew training courses, these graduates are absorbed as flight attendants in numerous airline companies. Nevertheless, the designation demands more or less similar job responsibilities. Few of the workloads to be shared by the wannabe flight attendant are as follows:-
Quick facts associated with the employment
The concerned professional aviation management graduate is generally absorbed as junior flight attendant in commercial airlines. However, owners of chartered flights also look for professionals with similar qualification, but expect them to demand experienced candidates. After you report, come prepared for extended duty hours, subject to domestic or international flight you are boarding. However, you deserve a mandatory break between two successive duty hours. Accept this fact that you are liable to report at any point of time, depending on urgency of the situation.
Few core responsibilities that you need to shoulder
Actually, the job responsibility varies with the persons you are attending. When you are a part of flight attendant, it is essential to channelize communication between the team members and the pilots. Your cabin crew course curriculum gave an idea of this responsibility. Now, when you are in professional field, be ready to
• Understand the captain’s instruction regarding urgent evacuation of the flight, existing weather conditions, emergency landing, air traffic conditions, expected duration of the flight hour, or any special order regarding passenger management
• Coordinate with the team members
• If you are promoted to a senior position, it is also your responsibility to monitor the subordinate flight attendants working under your guidance
Hospitality service responsibilities
You actually have a double role to play-you are making sure that all the safety regulations are smoothly maintained, and on the other, you are the source of hospitality services for the attending passengers. You would be meeting different people with specific mindsets and distinguished attitudes, and certainly this job requires you to hold your temper in best possible manner. As a professional aviation management graduate, you are required to
• Instruct passengers about the essential actions during takeoff and landing of the flight, like fastening and unlocking of sit belts, usage of oxygen mask, medication kits etc
• Distribute meal, beverages, reading materials, headphones, sleeping accessories and other necessary stuffs as demanded by the passengers
• Make sure that the passengers don’t turn panicky during emergency situation
• Tale preventive action against security violating individuals
• Look after the children and aged individuals
• Make sure that the flight carries requisite inventory of food, beverages, first aid medicines and related items
• Intimate passengers about the instructions communicated by the pilot during emergency and help them perform the necessary actions
Besides these all, you are not done yet. After the flight is over and passengers have evacuated the aircraft, it’s still your responsibility to report the designated authorities about the cabin condition, articles found inside the plane, medical emergencies encountered by the passengers and so on.
Shweta Jamal is an ex flight attendant, and loves to share her aviation training management days as well as the professional responsibilities with the budding youngsters willing to pursue a career in airline industry.
Education Articles1. Popular Diploma Courses After 12th Guaranteeing Good Career
Author: Kiki Centre
2. Essay Writing And Grammar
Author: Ray Trey
3. Dissertation/thesis Proposal: Good Idea Is Not Enough
Author: Tiana Crush
4. Benefits Of Live Online Training
Author: Ishrath Sultana
5. Best Spoken English Classes In Bhubaneswar.
Author: English Avenue
6. The Top Trends In Ios App Development For 2018
7. Ibm Sterling B2b Integrator Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
8. Angularjs Performance Checklist
9. Java Technologies For Web Applications
10. Cad & Cam – The Technology Of The Present And The Future!
Author: Vivek Gupta
11. Benefits Of Planning With Microsoft Project
12. Why Is Aws The Most Desired Cloud Platform?
Author: scholars pro
13. Remember More And Forget Less With These 10 Strategies
Author: Saee Joshi
14. Nda Coaching In Lucknow, Best Defence Institute In Lucknow
Author: Anupam Defence Academy
15. 16 Tips For 3d Laser Scanning, 3d Laser Scanners, And As-built Models