ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Peer To Peer Car Sharing: A New Way Of Sharing Car
Total Articles: 1
Anybody who travels frequently knows that car rental fees can add up pretty quickly. They are always looking for ways to save money off of their car rental costs with coupons and any other various methods. Coupons will save a person a few dollars, but there is a better way to save even more money that many car renters do not know about.
The peer to peer car rental service has exploded in the past couple of years. Although, this type of car renting is a fairly new business practice, those who have used it have been fully satisfied with their experience. Anybody who says that money does not matter when renting a car is lying. Everyone will want to pay the least amount of money possible when renting a vehicle, and that is exactly what they will do when they rent a car from a company that offers these type of car rentals.
To simplify the explanation of how peer to peer car renting works, it is basically an existing car owner renting out their vehicle for others to use. The vehicle owner will set their own price and will usually rent their vehicle out by the hour, day or even week. These vehicle owners register with a car rental company that offers this sector of car renting and undergo a screening before their vehicle is accepted. When their vehicle is rented, they will earn a percentage out of the fees that customers pay, and the rental company will keep the rest. They do not have to worry about the tedious tasks that businesses have to worry about. The car rental company handles everything from insurance, rental bookings and collection of payments.
The peer to peer car rental business is generally managed by companies through an Internet website. On their website, they will connect those who are looking to rent a car with car owners who are willing to rent out their vehicle. Instead of the rental company having a fleet of cars on their property, they will have hundreds or even thousands of virtual vehicles available for their customers to rent. This gives them the ability to offer more of a variety of vehicles for their customers to choose from.
From a car renter's perspective, the only difference between a traditional car rental company and a this type of car rental company is the price that they will pay. Just as they would if they used a traditional car rental company, they will get to enjoy the vehicle that they choose but at a much reduced price. The savings can many times be over fifty percent of what they would have paid to a traditional car rental company.
This article has been written to provide information about peer to peer car sharing. The author is avid traveler and keeps on writing on various topics related to travelling to assist people.
Automobiles Articles1. The Real Reason We Need To Stop Trying Too Hard In Car Servicing And Repair
Author: James Elston
2. Now Is The Time For You To Know The Truth About Car Valeting
Author: Rhys Gibson
3. Modify A Chopper Using Custom Made Parts Which Are Now Available Online
Author: Levi Fysh
4. How To Acquire A Higher Loan-to-value Percentage On Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
5. Lightweight Folding Bike – It’s The Best Travel Bike Out There!
Author: Paul Pinigis
6. What Sort Of Things You Need To Consider During A Long Drive?
Author: My Tyre Point
7. Effective On Roadside Assistance For Car Lockouts In Raleigh, Nc
Author: Jasin Walva
8. Gps Vehicle Tracking System Unit Manufacturer In Pune-india|nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System Dealer In Pune-india| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
10. Vehicle Tracking System Dealer In Pune- India| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
11. Gps Vehicle Tracking System Manufacture In Pune| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
12. Gps Vehicle Tracking Server-pune-india|nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
13. Vehicle Tracking System Manufacturer In Pune-india| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
14. Vehicle Tracking Server-pune-india| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd
15. Gps And Gsm Vehicle Tracking System| Nuevas Technologies Pvt Ltd