ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Peer To Peer Car Sharing: A New Way Of Sharing Car
Total Articles: 1
Anybody who travels frequently knows that car rental fees can add up pretty quickly. They are always looking for ways to save money off of their car rental costs with coupons and any other various methods. Coupons will save a person a few dollars, but there is a better way to save even more money that many car renters do not know about.
The peer to peer car rental service has exploded in the past couple of years. Although, this type of car renting is a fairly new business practice, those who have used it have been fully satisfied with their experience. Anybody who says that money does not matter when renting a car is lying. Everyone will want to pay the least amount of money possible when renting a vehicle, and that is exactly what they will do when they rent a car from a company that offers these type of car rentals.
To simplify the explanation of how peer to peer car renting works, it is basically an existing car owner renting out their vehicle for others to use. The vehicle owner will set their own price and will usually rent their vehicle out by the hour, day or even week. These vehicle owners register with a car rental company that offers this sector of car renting and undergo a screening before their vehicle is accepted. When their vehicle is rented, they will earn a percentage out of the fees that customers pay, and the rental company will keep the rest. They do not have to worry about the tedious tasks that businesses have to worry about. The car rental company handles everything from insurance, rental bookings and collection of payments.
The peer to peer car rental business is generally managed by companies through an Internet website. On their website, they will connect those who are looking to rent a car with car owners who are willing to rent out their vehicle. Instead of the rental company having a fleet of cars on their property, they will have hundreds or even thousands of virtual vehicles available for their customers to rent. This gives them the ability to offer more of a variety of vehicles for their customers to choose from.
From a car renter's perspective, the only difference between a traditional car rental company and a this type of car rental company is the price that they will pay. Just as they would if they used a traditional car rental company, they will get to enjoy the vehicle that they choose but at a much reduced price. The savings can many times be over fifty percent of what they would have paid to a traditional car rental company.
This article has been written to provide information about peer to peer car sharing. The author is avid traveler and keeps on writing on various topics related to travelling to assist people.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat