ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Do You Know How To Wear Hijabs
Total Articles: 16
Hijabs can be beautiful and elegant irrespective of whether they are worn for fashion purpose or as a political statement or for religious conviction. The great news for women interested in wearing this costume is that they can find hijab store online. So, they need not go in search for many stores as this costume is hard to find in a local cloth store. Even though, the local cloth store might be having different collections of costume, they might not have this attire in their collection. But, before actually placing orders, it is better to make sure that the purchaser has knowledge about how to wear this traditional costume. Here are some tips in this respect:
The first thing to be done is to place the large pashima or shawl or scarf found in this attire over the top of the head. Here, one side should be left longer as compared to the other.
Then, the front end of the scarf level should be held with neck and should be pulled together behind the neck until they meet each other.
For ensuring that the scarf does not move from the neck, the two edges can be connected with the help of a safety pin.
Now, get hold of the longer side of the scarf and wrap it under the chin and then over the head, the remaining part should be flipped to the other side of the head in such a way that it will be present just past the level of shoulder.
Then, the part of the scarf that has been brought over the top of the head to the portion that is wrapped around the neck should be connected with the help of a safety pin.
Then, the scarf should be adjusted as per the requirement in such a way that there will not be any creases on the part of the scarf covering the forehead. Here, it should be ensured that the scarf fits comfortably around the shoulders.
As mentioned earlier, hijab store online is available these days for enabling women from not only Islamic community and even from other community to select the right one.
Hijab is of different types like Niqab, shayla, burqa and khimar and the selection of the right type can be done conveniently online. All it takes is the selection of the right store to achieve the right selection right at the comfort of home.
This content is taken from http://www.amazines.com/article_detail.cfm/6096359?articleid=6096359
If you are looking for islamic clothing online, then Gulf Islamic Store is the right choice. It is the world's largest wholesale Islamic clothing store which provides wide range of muslim clothing with modern and unique styles. For more info, please Click Here.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
2. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
3. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy
4. Kalamkari And Ikat! What The Past Has Given The World
5. How Your Wardrobe Changes After Being A Dad?
Author: Intymen Store
6. Some Tips To Be Successful When Purchasing Handbags Online
Author: Sanjay Saha
7. Elegant Cheap Formal Dresses Online For A Variety Of Shapes And Sizes
Author: Jane Foster
8. Van Cleef & Arpels Ballerina Brooch Auction
9. Pull Off Your Look With Personalized T-shirts
Author: Denesh Yadav
10. Customized Wedding Jewelry Has Begun To Fire More And More
11. What Features To Look For While Purchasing The Men’s Watches From Luxury-cs?
Author: Kally Nelson
12. Various Type Of Ladies Handbags To Consider
Author: Yoursuper Buy
13. How To Select The Silver Necklace For Women?
Author: Your Super Buy
14. A Brief Talk On The Mystery Of Cartier 's Advanced Jewelry
15. Cartier Four Classic Wedding Ring To Let Love Forever Spread