ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Handmade Christmas Gifts
Total Articles: 8
What is Christmas all about? Great food, fond memories, and a whole lot of fun, frolic and merrymaking… wait, did I not mention presents? Of course presents, for how better can the spirit of giving manifest itself in the world’s most celebrated holiday, than by gift-giving! However, the spirit of giving can occasionally put a wrench in all your jolly plans, what with the rising costs of… well, everything. Having to cut costs on Christmas gifts is a horrible feeling, so don’t let your budget blues dampen your holiday spirit this year! Check out these funky ideas for handmade Christmas gifts that’ll put all the jolly right back into your ho-ho-holiday!
Here’s a funky way to give your Christmas guests their gifts – personalized take-out boxes! Get a bunch of plain take-out boxes (or make some from recycled paper using an internet template, if you want to go all the way with the handmade quality) – Step 1. Carve out cute patterns or personalized messages in rubber to create a rubber stamp – Step 2. Dip your stamps in some regular old paint or ink and pattern your boxes. Fill them up with Christmas goodies – whether it be tasty nuggets of Christmas cooking, just some regular chocolates and candy, or even potpourri!
All you need is some old jars, flocked vinyl sheets, and a hole punch. Punch out the vinyl sheet, using the dots as snowballs to stick all over the glass jars – you could even get creative and cut out miniature snowflakes instead, or even paint a Christmas-y picture or message to add some colour, with translucent glass paints. Fill up the jar with Christmas goodies like chocolates or popcorn – it’s a perfect gift for both the young and old in the family.
It is way simpler than you would think – all you need it some good cardboard, tape-backed magnets, and a place where you can print out some good quality pictures. Pick out your favourite pictures of you and the person that you plan on gifting the magnets to – you can create a set themed on your relationship with the person. Cut out cardboard frames onto which to mount the tiny picture printouts; here’s a tip, laminate the pictures with clear packing tape over them, to keep them longer lasting. It’s a wonderfully touching gift, presenting all your best memories for your friends and family in a creative, cost-efficiently created package.
Put your craftsy skills to good use with this one. Hunt around the house for some craft paper or any other kind of multi-coloured paper, thick enough to be used to make your crackers. With the ever-expansive internet, it should be no trouble to find an easy-to-make cracker template. Load up your colourful Christmas cracker with simple goodies, like dried fruits and nuts or candy, and watch your friends’ faces light up as they pop the cracker for their Christmas surprise!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Buy Platinum Wedding Rings Online
Author: Jewellery Cluster
2. Tips Every Mother Should Use To Buy Baby Diapers
Author: Harleen Kaur
3. Flowers From A Florist: Get High-quality And Custom Floral Designs In Charlottesville
Author: Randall Cash
4. Reap The Advantages Of Patio Furniture At Your Home
5. The Main Reason Behind The Motivation Of Women’s Clothing Choices
6. Why Would You Buy Bangles Online & Good Clutches Online?
Author: Shaze India
7. What You Need To Ask Yourself Before You Find A Florist?
Author: Mary Dann
8. Best Ways To Keep Your Eyes Protected This Summer
Author: Vikas Nehra
9. You Need A Florist To Rely On For Special Occasions
Author: Lynda Tatara
10. Essentials Of Shopify Dropshipping Business That You Must Know
Author: Robert King
11. Even Everyday Articles Can Stand Out From The Crowd
Author: Maria Gini
12. Things To Look For When You Buy Baby Wipes
Author: Harleen Kaur
13. A Guide To Choose Diapers For A Newborn Baby
Author: Harleen Kaur
14. Try Silver Rings For Men To Avoid Evils And To Receive Good Health!
Author: John Winslow
15. What To Wear And When To Wear – Jewelry Tips For Girls
Author: Michelle Diamond-Reece