ALL >> Business >> View Article
Laser Etching Is A Process Which Is Permanent And Also Supports 2d Graphics
Total Articles: 25
Most common use of this technique is done by manufacturing units. Some examples are:
• The manufacturing unit imprints his company name on the items which have been manufactured by him.
• Mark it with serial number or batch number to identify its manufactured time and date it at a later stage.
• Mark it with some standards so that it proves that the object has been QA passed and satisfies the market standards.
In older days the laser etching process was carried out by the use of ink blots or some permanent markets but with time they could be washed of so this mechanism came into picture. Laser beam imprinting is done by special laser etching machineswhich are big in size and installed properly. In the working of this machine you would feed in the pattern or the text which has to imprint and then the imprinting starts. You just have to supervise the entire processand make sure the printing is happening at the correct location on the object. In the process a laser beam is used as it can remove material very efficiently because the laser beam is designed to deliver energy to the surface in a manner which converts a high percentage of the light energy into heat. These laser etching machinesjust can’t be used by anyone, you need to undergo proper training and understand the proper functioning of the machine. Beforestarting the process you should be aware of the pros and cons of the machine to avoid any mis-happening.
The entire process of laser etching is very flexible- we can print any type of logo, bar code, 2D matrix codes, icon symbol etc. which would be various sizes and shapes. This mechanism is becoming very popular these days because in case any manufacturing unit has huge number of items where the same code or logo has to be imprinted then just ones if you feed in the pattern they all would be printed in just few hours. This not only reduces the manual effort but also helps in bringing accuracy in the entireprocess.
Because of its unleash advantages this process is widely used all over the world in big manufacturing units and some companies have started this technique as a full time job, they would do the imprinting on your behalf and charge you with some minimal amount.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining