ALL >> Business >> View Article
Laser Etching Is A Process Which Is Permanent And Also Supports 2d Graphics
Total Articles: 25
Most common use of this technique is done by manufacturing units. Some examples are:
• The manufacturing unit imprints his company name on the items which have been manufactured by him.
• Mark it with serial number or batch number to identify its manufactured time and date it at a later stage.
• Mark it with some standards so that it proves that the object has been QA passed and satisfies the market standards.
In older days the laser etching process was carried out by the use of ink blots or some permanent markets but with time they could be washed of so this mechanism came into picture. Laser beam imprinting is done by special laser etching machineswhich are big in size and installed properly. In the working of this machine you would feed in the pattern or the text which has to imprint and then the imprinting starts. You just have to supervise the entire processand make sure the printing is happening at the correct location on the object. In the process a laser beam is used as it can remove material very efficiently because the laser beam is designed to deliver energy to the surface in a manner which converts a high percentage of the light energy into heat. These laser etching machinesjust can’t be used by anyone, you need to undergo proper training and understand the proper functioning of the machine. Beforestarting the process you should be aware of the pros and cons of the machine to avoid any mis-happening.
The entire process of laser etching is very flexible- we can print any type of logo, bar code, 2D matrix codes, icon symbol etc. which would be various sizes and shapes. This mechanism is becoming very popular these days because in case any manufacturing unit has huge number of items where the same code or logo has to be imprinted then just ones if you feed in the pattern they all would be printed in just few hours. This not only reduces the manual effort but also helps in bringing accuracy in the entireprocess.
Because of its unleash advantages this process is widely used all over the world in big manufacturing units and some companies have started this technique as a full time job, they would do the imprinting on your behalf and charge you with some minimal amount.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent