ALL » Business >> View Article
Laser Etching Is A Process Which Is Permanent And Also Supports 2d GraphicsBy Expert Author: Identisys Ltd
Most common use of this technique is done by manufacturing units. Some examples are:
• The manufacturing unit imprints his company name on the items which have been manufactured by him.
• Mark it with serial number or batch number to identify its manufactured time and date it at a later stage.
• Mark it with some standards so that it proves that the object has been QA passed and satisfies the market standards.
In older days the laser etching process was carried out by the use of ink blots or some permanent markets but with time they could be washed of so this mechanism came into picture. Laser beam imprinting is done by special laser etching machineswhich are big in size and installed properly. In the working of this machine you would feed in the pattern or the text which has to imprint and then the imprinting starts. You just have to supervise the entire processand make sure the printing is happening at the correct location on the object. In the process a laser beam is used as it can remove material very efficiently because the laser beam is designed to deliver energy to the surface in a manner which converts a high percentage of the light energy into heat. These laser etching machinesjust can’t be used by anyone, you need to undergo proper training and understand the proper functioning of the machine. Beforestarting the process you should be aware of the pros and cons of the machine to avoid any mis-happening.
The entire process of laser etching is very flexible- we can print any type of logo, bar code, 2D matrix codes, icon symbol etc. which would be various sizes and shapes. This mechanism is becoming very popular these days because in case any manufacturing unit has huge number of items where the same code or logo has to be imprinted then just ones if you feed in the pattern they all would be printed in just few hours. This not only reduces the manual effort but also helps in bringing accuracy in the entireprocess.
Because of its unleash advantages this process is widely used all over the world in big manufacturing units and some companies have started this technique as a full time job, they would do the imprinting on your behalf and charge you with some minimal amount.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta