ALL >> Business >> View Article
Laser Etching Is A Process Which Is Permanent And Also Supports 2d Graphics
Total Articles: 25
Most common use of this technique is done by manufacturing units. Some examples are:
• The manufacturing unit imprints his company name on the items which have been manufactured by him.
• Mark it with serial number or batch number to identify its manufactured time and date it at a later stage.
• Mark it with some standards so that it proves that the object has been QA passed and satisfies the market standards.
In older days the laser etching process was carried out by the use of ink blots or some permanent markets but with time they could be washed of so this mechanism came into picture. Laser beam imprinting is done by special laser etching machineswhich are big in size and installed properly. In the working of this machine you would feed in the pattern or the text which has to imprint and then the imprinting starts. You just have to supervise the entire processand make sure the printing is happening at the correct location on the object. In the process a laser beam is used as it can remove material very efficiently because the laser beam is designed to deliver energy to the surface in a manner which converts a high percentage of the light energy into heat. These laser etching machinesjust can’t be used by anyone, you need to undergo proper training and understand the proper functioning of the machine. Beforestarting the process you should be aware of the pros and cons of the machine to avoid any mis-happening.
The entire process of laser etching is very flexible- we can print any type of logo, bar code, 2D matrix codes, icon symbol etc. which would be various sizes and shapes. This mechanism is becoming very popular these days because in case any manufacturing unit has huge number of items where the same code or logo has to be imprinted then just ones if you feed in the pattern they all would be printed in just few hours. This not only reduces the manual effort but also helps in bringing accuracy in the entireprocess.
Because of its unleash advantages this process is widely used all over the world in big manufacturing units and some companies have started this technique as a full time job, they would do the imprinting on your behalf and charge you with some minimal amount.
Business Articles1. Be A Security Guard And Live A Life With Dignity While Protecting Commoners
Author: George Hoover
2. Have A Plan
3. Our Year Round Services Include Part - Iii
4. Best Smart Security
Author: SecurPoint Security
5. Choosing The Best Security Guard Company In Delhi
Author: Sushma Deshwal
6. Siddhakala Renewable Energy System Pvt. Ltd
Author: SIDDHAKALA RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEM PVT. LTD
7. Why You Should Use Professionals To Deal With Your Bed Bug Issues
Author: Steve Stein
8. Bed Bug Exterminators And The Solution To Your Bed Bug Problem
Author: Steve Stein
9. Chief Sand Supplier In Hyderabad
Author: Sand Suppliers
10. What Do Hvac Repair Technicians Do?
11. Professionally Expert Technician Of Air Condition
Author: Honestair Systems
12. Why Live Chat Script Is Necessary
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. How Does Advertising Use Your Imagination?
14. Export Compliance Needs – What People Should Do?
Author: Fred Danny
15. Hair Removal Products & Epilators Review
Author: Smooth Life