ALL >> General >> View Article
Diesel Powers The Future
Total Articles: 4
Looking to be fuel efficient and environmentally friendly with your next vehicle purchase? Can't decide between a diesel engine vehicle and a hybrid? You don't have to decide anymore, as Mazda has come up with an answer to both of these demands; the new 2014 Mazda6. The Mazda6 is a diesel hybrid that uses the same technology for its electric motor as the Toyota Prius.
Mazda, like the automotive industry, is going through big changes as the need to move away from fossil fuel use is constantly front page news. As a country that relies heavily on this natural resource, the only option is to phase fossil fuel out. However, the question remains as to how to reduce fossil fuels and cut down on pollutants while working towards a cleaner future, and surprisingly the answer: diesel.
Science Daily released an article on their website in March of 2012 that summarized a study on the emissions of diesel and gasoline vehicles. According to the study done by the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRCES) and the National Oceanic and Aviation Association (NOAA) diesel vehicles are by far the cleaner choice. They studied the emissions of several makes and models of both diesel and gasoline powered vehicles in Los Angeles; what they found was that the pollutants that cause smog and add to the greenhouse effect are much more prevalent in gasoline emissions. In fact, an astounding eighty percent of these harmful byproducts have been associated with gasoline vehicles in this study.
Many car owners are unaware of the perks of diesel and opt for savings at the car dealership by purchased a gasoline-fueled vehicle. Looking primarily at the sticker prices of new gasoline and diesel vehicles side by side it appears gasoline wins in a land slide. The truth of the matter as revealed by Carnegie Mellon University's Tepper School of Business diesel vehicles are still the vehicle of choice. As it turns out diesel is a much more efficiently burning fuel and actually gets considerably better mileage than its gasoline driven counterparts. Furthermore, vehicles that contain diesel engines do not depreciate nearly as fast; they actually hold thirty percent more of their value than gasoline cars.
Unlike most car manufacturers today, Mazda decided to save you money; they denied the option of building a whole new car around their new engine. Instead the new diesel hybrids will be placed in the cars you already know and love like the Mazda3 and Mazda6. According to Car and Driver magazine these newer diesel engines get an easy 40 miles per gallon on the freeway. For availability of Mazda3 and Mazda6 in diesel options, contact your local Mazda dealership today.
For 10 years Ajax Mazda has been serving the Durham community and parts of Scarborough and York with new and used Mazda cars, trucks and SUV's. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords Toronto Mazda. Call or stop by today!
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln