ALL >> Education >> View Article
Empower Your Girls With Education
Total Articles: 533
Education is known to be one of the vital facets for the empowerment of women. In a lot of countries, girls face a lot of discrimination because of their gender. Among the children who attend schools, the ratio of boys is always higher than the girls. Even among the illiterate adults, women are more illiterate than the boys.
To give education to girls is one of the best ways to empower them and to enable them to make the right choices for their future. This is not a luxury, but is a necessity for everyone.
When women become educated they get a happier and a healthier life and there are also other benefits for the women as a society as a whole. An educated woman is in a far better position than an uneducated one. She has the required skills, information, and self-confidence that is required for her to be a better individual.
An educated woman is likely to marry at a later age and will also have fewer children. A literate mother will also be in a better position to educate her children. An educated woman will also be more productive in work and will also be better paid.
There are independent girls schools where the girls are given a better chance to educate themselves and enhance their personality. The scenario is quiet dismal in some underdeveloped countries where the condition is very poor. Girls are discouraged to study as the elders feel that is girls are made literate then they will not concentrate on their household duties.
Things however have changed in the past few years as education is being given importance and girls are being sent to school. Muslims too now are eager to send their girls to school, so that they can be educated and given a better life to live. They admit their girl children in Muslim schools so that they can understand the basics of their religion like Sadaqah.
Parents of girls too need to understand the importance of education and must be actively involved in their upbringing and development. In schools low cost and flexible time tables are given so that the girls can be at par with boys.
Times have changed so much over the years that girls have proven their caliber in every field. To have a girl child is a matter of pride and you must understand her needs and give her as per her capability. You can even admit your girls in schools that are near to their houses.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar