ALL >> Education >> View Article
Empower Your Girls With Education
Total Articles: 533
Education is known to be one of the vital facets for the empowerment of women. In a lot of countries, girls face a lot of discrimination because of their gender. Among the children who attend schools, the ratio of boys is always higher than the girls. Even among the illiterate adults, women are more illiterate than the boys.
To give education to girls is one of the best ways to empower them and to enable them to make the right choices for their future. This is not a luxury, but is a necessity for everyone.
When women become educated they get a happier and a healthier life and there are also other benefits for the women as a society as a whole. An educated woman is in a far better position than an uneducated one. She has the required skills, information, and self-confidence that is required for her to be a better individual.
An educated woman is likely to marry at a later age and will also have fewer children. A literate mother will also be in a better position to educate her children. An educated woman will also be more productive in work and will also be better paid.
There are independent girls schools where the girls are given a better chance to educate themselves and enhance their personality. The scenario is quiet dismal in some underdeveloped countries where the condition is very poor. Girls are discouraged to study as the elders feel that is girls are made literate then they will not concentrate on their household duties.
Things however have changed in the past few years as education is being given importance and girls are being sent to school. Muslims too now are eager to send their girls to school, so that they can be educated and given a better life to live. They admit their girl children in Muslim schools so that they can understand the basics of their religion like Sadaqah.
Parents of girls too need to understand the importance of education and must be actively involved in their upbringing and development. In schools low cost and flexible time tables are given so that the girls can be at par with boys.
Times have changed so much over the years that girls have proven their caliber in every field. To have a girl child is a matter of pride and you must understand her needs and give her as per her capability. You can even admit your girls in schools that are near to their houses.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media