ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Dress A Petite Hourglass Shape
Total Articles: 3
Coco Chanel once opined, "Fashion is architecture; it is a matter of proportions." For the petite woman with an hourglass shape, finding the proper balance between your tiny waist and your hips and shoulders is essential to dressing your body type well. To amplify your assets and enhance your curves, choose smart clothing options to make the most of your body type.
1. Choose WillDresses dresses that complement your shapely body. According to the experts at "On Dressing Well," the petite hourglass figure looks best in a fitted sheath with a V-neck or a sweetheart neckline. A fitted sheath creates a continuous long line from shoulders to knees. A wrap dress is another option that pulls tight to your curves and accentuates the body with strong angled lines. Keep hemlines short, above the knees.
2. Aim for coats and jackets that cinch the waist. Select peplum jackets and corseted blazers that feature a small waist and follow your natural curves. Wear a trench coat with a belt that pulls tight at the waist and features structured shoulders. All other coat styles should fit at the torso and not fall below your knees.
3. Wear shorts, pants and skirts that make your legs appear longer. Marie Claire suggests that petite women choose short shorts to lengthen the legs. Wear long pants that hit the top of your shoe; avoid cropped or capri styles. Select A-line skirts, gored skirts and pleated skirts to reveal curvy hips and a small waist. A pencil skirt's straight lines hug your hourglass curves while creating the semblance of height.
4. Avoid baggy clothes. Too large or billowy a blouse can overwhelm an hourglass petite body. With your curvy shape, large clothing will have a body-shrinking effect. Ensure that clothes fit well and skim your petite frame without clinging. Flatter your figure with structured shapes, including collared White cheap wedding dress shirts with two to three buttons opened.
5. Feature your small waistline with wrap-tops and belts. Wrap-tops show your collarbone while highlighting the smallest part of your body. Cinch your waistline with a wide belt that matches the hue of your shoes.
General Articles1. A Guide To Western Digital Hard Drives
Author: Sandra White
2. Hiring Service Providers For Your Fabrication Jobs
Author: Sia Benet
3. How To Use B2c Retail Sales With Aibaba Clone Script
4. Appreciating Work Of Underprivileged Children Organizations
Author: Shuaiba Rahaman
5. Tips Every Vaper Must Consider While Buying Vape E-liquid In South Africa
Author: Vape Monarch
6. Capture The Best Candid Moments Of Indian Wedding
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
7. We Are Here To Help
Author: WE ARE HERE TO HELP
8. Global E-top Up Api Has Made The Mobile Recharge Easier And Comfortable Anytime And In Anywhere.
9. The Unexposed Secret Of Marrakech Airport
Author: Carrole Dcosta
10. Brand New Mixcder Bluetooth Headphones With Aptx Low Latency For Your Smart Phone With No Jack
Author: Cassie Chow
11. Learn To Choose The Right Over Ear Headphones By Understanding Headset Specs (part 3)-sensitivity
Author: Cassie Chow
12. Purchase Books Online And Save Your Money
Author: Harry Anderson
13. Why Is Silver Plated Copper Wire A Next Generation Thing?
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh
14. Lenovo Laptop Issues And Their Solutions.
Author: For Lenovo Laptop and Computer Support.
15. Joint Shower And Bathtub
Author: Joint shower and bathtub