ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Dress A Petite Hourglass Shape
Total Articles: 3
Coco Chanel once opined, "Fashion is architecture; it is a matter of proportions." For the petite woman with an hourglass shape, finding the proper balance between your tiny waist and your hips and shoulders is essential to dressing your body type well. To amplify your assets and enhance your curves, choose smart clothing options to make the most of your body type.
1. Choose WillDresses dresses that complement your shapely body. According to the experts at "On Dressing Well," the petite hourglass figure looks best in a fitted sheath with a V-neck or a sweetheart neckline. A fitted sheath creates a continuous long line from shoulders to knees. A wrap dress is another option that pulls tight to your curves and accentuates the body with strong angled lines. Keep hemlines short, above the knees.
2. Aim for coats and jackets that cinch the waist. Select peplum jackets and corseted blazers that feature a small waist and follow your natural curves. Wear a trench coat with a belt that pulls tight at the waist and features structured shoulders. All other coat styles should fit at the torso and not fall below your knees.
3. Wear shorts, pants and skirts that make your legs appear longer. Marie Claire suggests that petite women choose short shorts to lengthen the legs. Wear long pants that hit the top of your shoe; avoid cropped or capri styles. Select A-line skirts, gored skirts and pleated skirts to reveal curvy hips and a small waist. A pencil skirt's straight lines hug your hourglass curves while creating the semblance of height.
4. Avoid baggy clothes. Too large or billowy a blouse can overwhelm an hourglass petite body. With your curvy shape, large clothing will have a body-shrinking effect. Ensure that clothes fit well and skim your petite frame without clinging. Flatter your figure with structured shapes, including collared White cheap wedding dress shirts with two to three buttons opened.
5. Feature your small waistline with wrap-tops and belts. Wrap-tops show your collarbone while highlighting the smallest part of your body. Cinch your waistline with a wide belt that matches the hue of your shoes.
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis