ALL >> General >> View Article
The Comfort Controls Of Chevrolet Cars
Total Articles: 312
Different Chevrolet vehicles have different comfort control systems yet a majority of these features are quite similar in most of the car models manufactured by the brand. Here we mention the most common of the comfort control systems present in the Chevrolet vehicles and even how they are to be operated.
With these systems, you can control the heating, cooling and ventilation in your vehicle. The systems work best if you keep your windows closed while using them.
Chevrolet System Controls:
The knob with the fan symbol in Chevrolet cars selects the force of air you want. To turn the fan off, turn the knob to OFF.
If your system in the Chevrolet car does not have the auxiliary temperature control option, the right knob changes the temperature of the air coming through the system. Turn this knob toward red (clockwise) for warmer air. Turn it toward blue (counterclockwise) for cooler air.
If your system in the Chevrolet car does have the auxiliary temperature control option, the center levers change the temperature of the air coming through the system. The DRIV lever sets the temperature for the driver and rear seat passengers, and the PASS lever sets the temperature for the front seat passenger.
The left knob has several settings to control the direction of air flow. For each setting, set the temperature to a comfortable setting.
On very hot days, open the windows of the Chevrolet vehicle long enough to let hot inside air escape. This reduces the time the compressor has to run, which should helpful economy.
For quick cool-down on very hot days, use MAX with the temperature control all the way in the blue area. If this setting is used for long periods of time, the air in your vehicle may become too dry.
For normal cooling on hot days, use A/C with the temperature control in the blue area. The system of the Chevrolet car will bring in outside air and cool it.
On cool but sunny days, the sun may warm your upper body, but your lower body may not be warm enough. You can use BI-LEVEL with the temperature control in the middle. The Chevrolet car system will bring in outside air and direct it to your upper body, while sending slightly warmer air to your lower body. You may notice this temperature difference more at sometimes than others.
On cold days use FLOOR with the temperature control all the way in the red area. The Chevrolet vehicle system will bring in outside air, heat it and send it to the floor ducts.
For mild outside temperatures when little heating or cooling is needed, use VENT to direct outside air through your vehicle. Your vehicle also has the flow-through ventilation system described later in this section.
Defogging and Defrosting Windows
Your Chevrolet car system has two settings for clearing the front and side windows. To defrost the windows quickly, use DEFROST with the temperature knob all the way in the red area. To warm passengers while keeping the windows clean, use DEFOG.
General Articles1. Tips For Easing Trade Show Set Up
Author: Jeffrey J. Burns
2. Price Boom Is Coming! Please Be Kind To Your Mgo Supplier!
Author: hu Allen
3. Online Mobile Recharge Services Are Easily Available
4. Уличные Автономные Солнечные Светильники В Казахстане
5. Are There Any Flaws In The Surface Of The Turquoise Pendant?
6. A Guide To The Perfect Destination And Beach Wedding Dresses
7. Pour Jouer L'effet Métallique De La Robe Bronze-noir
8. Tra I Vestiti Di Paillettes Scintillanti E Quelli Audaci Gillne.it
9. Anchor Bracelet – Shop Online
Author: Nora Oliver
10. Essay Competition… Technology & Future
Author: Adriana Albritton is the Founder of A Fit Wellness
11. How Kidney Cancer Specialist Can Help You To Overcome Kidney Cancer
Author: Aditya Pradhan
12. Vastu Tips For Successful Marriage Life
Author: Dr. Puneet Chawla
13. From Women’s Triathlon Suit To Women’s Wetsuit: Get The Perfect Attire For All Your Favourite Sports
Author: Vikram kumar
14. Edinburgh Printers Provides Best Marketing Banners In Uk
Author: Edinburgh Banners
15. Maximum Return In All Your Trade Need To Choose Dynamic Money Research
Author: Swati Raina