ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Renting Villas In Tordera
Total Articles: 22
Tordera is a very nice place which attracts millions of tourists every year. Tordera is located on the coastline area and is about 64 km away from Barcelona. Tordera is located at a fair altitude which gives you a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea and mind blowing scenery.
If you are planning for your vacation here in Tordera, you have made the right decision to get yourself carried away in the lap of the beautiful sceneries of Mother Nature. Tourism boomed in this place and with the advent of time, the demand increased more and more as the number of tourists kept increasing every year. Hence, these days you will find villas, where you can enjoy just like you are at home. Yes, you can get the tailored service which will make you feel the home comfort while you are enjoying your holiday. There are many villas that you will find in this area with 2 bedded rooms or even 4 bedded rooms. You can choose anyone from these, if you are planning a vacation with your partner, family or with friends. It can accommodate as many as 8-10 persons at a time. You will love the bedroom with its interior designing and the king size bed. The attached bathrooms are supplied with all the modern amenities and a Jacuzzi. The ground floor consists of common living room, dining hall and a kitchen. The kitchen is beautiful and bold looking with microwave oven, dish washer, washing machine, freezer/fridge, mixture grinder, 4 gas cooking stove, etc. The house is surrounded by high fences and in some villas there is a wall that secures the boundary. Around the house you will see a parking garage, a lush garden with a lawn where you can take your evening stroll. The evening light illuminates the darkness while making it more beautiful to see.
There are many places to go around. You can visit Iglesia de San Cipriano, Castell Medievell, Castell Medieval "Comte de Valltordera, which are considered to be the best places in Tordera. There are many other local places where you can go. You can enjoy the local recipes, drinks, desserts, sweets, etc. There are recreational places also where you can keep yourself engaged and fit and healthy; you can take part in wind surfing, sailing, cycling, golf and many more.
Welcome to Tordera! Come and experience the natural beauty.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione