ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Renting Villas In Tordera
Total Articles: 22
Tordera is a very nice place which attracts millions of tourists every year. Tordera is located on the coastline area and is about 64 km away from Barcelona. Tordera is located at a fair altitude which gives you a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea and mind blowing scenery.
If you are planning for your vacation here in Tordera, you have made the right decision to get yourself carried away in the lap of the beautiful sceneries of Mother Nature. Tourism boomed in this place and with the advent of time, the demand increased more and more as the number of tourists kept increasing every year. Hence, these days you will find villas, where you can enjoy just like you are at home. Yes, you can get the tailored service which will make you feel the home comfort while you are enjoying your holiday. There are many villas that you will find in this area with 2 bedded rooms or even 4 bedded rooms. You can choose anyone from these, if you are planning a vacation with your partner, family or with friends. It can accommodate as many as 8-10 persons at a time. You will love the bedroom with its interior designing and the king size bed. The attached bathrooms are supplied with all the modern amenities and a Jacuzzi. The ground floor consists of common living room, dining hall and a kitchen. The kitchen is beautiful and bold looking with microwave oven, dish washer, washing machine, freezer/fridge, mixture grinder, 4 gas cooking stove, etc. The house is surrounded by high fences and in some villas there is a wall that secures the boundary. Around the house you will see a parking garage, a lush garden with a lawn where you can take your evening stroll. The evening light illuminates the darkness while making it more beautiful to see.
There are many places to go around. You can visit Iglesia de San Cipriano, Castell Medievell, Castell Medieval "Comte de Valltordera, which are considered to be the best places in Tordera. There are many other local places where you can go. You can enjoy the local recipes, drinks, desserts, sweets, etc. There are recreational places also where you can keep yourself engaged and fit and healthy; you can take part in wind surfing, sailing, cycling, golf and many more.
Welcome to Tordera! Come and experience the natural beauty.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David