ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Renting Villas In Tordera
Total Articles: 22
Tordera is a very nice place which attracts millions of tourists every year. Tordera is located on the coastline area and is about 64 km away from Barcelona. Tordera is located at a fair altitude which gives you a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea and mind blowing scenery.
If you are planning for your vacation here in Tordera, you have made the right decision to get yourself carried away in the lap of the beautiful sceneries of Mother Nature. Tourism boomed in this place and with the advent of time, the demand increased more and more as the number of tourists kept increasing every year. Hence, these days you will find villas, where you can enjoy just like you are at home. Yes, you can get the tailored service which will make you feel the home comfort while you are enjoying your holiday. There are many villas that you will find in this area with 2 bedded rooms or even 4 bedded rooms. You can choose anyone from these, if you are planning a vacation with your partner, family or with friends. It can accommodate as many as 8-10 persons at a time. You will love the bedroom with its interior designing and the king size bed. The attached bathrooms are supplied with all the modern amenities and a Jacuzzi. The ground floor consists of common living room, dining hall and a kitchen. The kitchen is beautiful and bold looking with microwave oven, dish washer, washing machine, freezer/fridge, mixture grinder, 4 gas cooking stove, etc. The house is surrounded by high fences and in some villas there is a wall that secures the boundary. Around the house you will see a parking garage, a lush garden with a lawn where you can take your evening stroll. The evening light illuminates the darkness while making it more beautiful to see.
There are many places to go around. You can visit Iglesia de San Cipriano, Castell Medievell, Castell Medieval "Comte de Valltordera, which are considered to be the best places in Tordera. There are many other local places where you can go. You can enjoy the local recipes, drinks, desserts, sweets, etc. There are recreational places also where you can keep yourself engaged and fit and healthy; you can take part in wind surfing, sailing, cycling, golf and many more.
Welcome to Tordera! Come and experience the natural beauty.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar