ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Keep Glitter In Clothing From Shedding
Total Articles: 2
How to Keep Glitter in Clothing From Shedding
Glitter adds glam to clothing items, but it can shed over other surfaces while you wear it. You may find bits of glitter on other clothing items, furniture and in your car of GBP61.99. This is because the glitter has been attached to the garment with adhesive but has not been sealed completely. You can avoid spreading the glitter on your clothing and other objects by sealing the glittery area of the garment before wearing it each time.
1. Shake the garment over a trash can to remove glitter that is already loose.
2. Lay the garment flat on a table, glitter side up.
3. Spray the item with aerosol hair spray with a "Maximum hold" label. Spray the hairspray over the entire glittered area. This will act as a sealant for the glitter.
4. Allow the spray to dry for about 10 minutes before wearing the garment.
5. Wash the glittery garment by itself in the machine or by hand pink Bridesmaid Dresses. If you wash it with other articles of clothing, turn it inside out to avoid transferring glitter to the rest of the laundry.
General Articles1. Tablet Repair Centre By Expect Technician - Tabletrepairer
Author: Tablet Repair
2. Seo Training Courses
Author: Ross Barkely
3. How To Remove Internet Explorer 11?
Author: Are you looking for effective procedure to remove
4. Ipod Repair Centre By Expect Technician - Apple Repairer
Author: Apple Repair
5. Symbiosis Institute Of Design - For A Shining Career In Designing
Author: Sukanta Kumar
6. Finding Uk Plus Size Swimwear Quickly And Easily
7. How To Transfer Text Messages From Iphone To Android Devices
8. Whatsapp Funny Messages
9. Beauty Tips For Women
10. New Marathi Movies
11. Gym Workout
12. Law Of Attraction
13. Jokes In Hindi
14. Dog Food Brands
15. Which Is Best A/b Testing Software For Your Startup Venture?
Author: Nitin Srivastava