ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Keep Glitter In Clothing From Shedding
Total Articles: 2
How to Keep Glitter in Clothing From Shedding
Glitter adds glam to clothing items, but it can shed over other surfaces while you wear it. You may find bits of glitter on other clothing items, furniture and in your car of GBP61.99. This is because the glitter has been attached to the garment with adhesive but has not been sealed completely. You can avoid spreading the glitter on your clothing and other objects by sealing the glittery area of the garment before wearing it each time.
1. Shake the garment over a trash can to remove glitter that is already loose.
2. Lay the garment flat on a table, glitter side up.
3. Spray the item with aerosol hair spray with a "Maximum hold" label. Spray the hairspray over the entire glittered area. This will act as a sealant for the glitter.
4. Allow the spray to dry for about 10 minutes before wearing the garment.
5. Wash the glittery garment by itself in the machine or by hand pink Bridesmaid Dresses. If you wash it with other articles of clothing, turn it inside out to avoid transferring glitter to the rest of the laundry.
General Articles1. How I Franchise My Business? - Get The Question Answered
Author: Franchising Consultants
2. The Sales And Production Of Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen
3. How To Find The Right Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Wedding
4. The Importance Of A Data Recovery Process
Author: Sandra White
5. Choosing Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Green Carlos
6. Designer Commercial Flooring Adds Grace To Perfect Ambience
Author: Melissa Mercks
7. Cheap Bulk Sms Service Provider In Ahmedabad
8. Benefits Of Using Ball Pens Over Other Regular Pens
9. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Iii
10. Basic Things To Know Before Joining Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies
Author: Jeffrey Ween
11. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Ii
12. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - I
13. Kasauli – The Land Of Old-world Charm
Author: JNR Globetrotters Pvt. Ltd.
14. Does Sparing The Rod Really Spoil The Child?
Author: Juhi Bansal
15. How To Choose The Right Trekking Agency In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi