ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Why Should You Use An Ad Server?
Total Articles: 28
An ad server can simply be defined as a web server, which stores and delivers ads for online marketing purposes. However, it plays an important role behind all marketing campaigns by delivering ads to online visitors, not just randomly but in smart ways through multiple channels such as the Internet, mobile websites and mobile apps.
Plenty of reasons are available for business owners to use an ad server in their marketing campaigns. An ad server is equipped with a user-friendly interface, which allows all users to manage their promotional materials in a convenient way without extensive technical knowledge or a steep learning curve. You can easily add a new ad or remove an existing one with only a few clicks. If you wish to add multiple of them, you can also accomplish it with the help of an ad server. This helps a lot for the business owners who need to display and manage hundreds of ads on their multiple websites. You can gain full control over your ads and make them appear according to the way you want. The ad targeting feature allows you to test your ad in different settings or in different locations to figure out the best way to gain more visitor's attention.
You can make your advertisers happy by using an ad server. You can provide separate accounts to all the advertisers and they can use that account to view impressions, CTRs, clicks and the number of visitors that see their ads. In addition, you can schedule and send an automatic email report to the advertisers, to keep them updated about the progress of their marketing campaigns. Since you have the full control over the marketing campaign, you can target your audiences and make it visible to visitors coming from a specific location, time zone, city or interest.
An ad server can also assist you to sell your ads with flexible arrangements. You can implement different pricing models such as CPA, CPC, and CPM or use it at a flat rate. You can implement several packages and sell Flash banners at a higher price than text ads. You can even promote your own ads along with third-party ones to enhance the visibility of your business. At the end of the marketing campaign, you can generate reports and statistics for any ad and see how effective the ad campaign was.
Ad servers are ideal for publishers and for people who are trying to sell inventory products directly or for the business owners who do not have any direct advertisers. A large number of ad server providers are out there and you can easily outsource your work to a reliable service provider. You can get rid of the hassle and enjoy all the benefits provided by an ad server by outsourcing the work.
AdSpeed Ad Server is a reliable and powerful ad serving and ad management solution that serves your ads, track impressions, clicks, and report ad statistics in real-time. Driven by the changing needs, this Adserver continues to develop more innovative features and to offer a wide-range of advertising services.
Marketing Articles1. Customized Pens Are The Best Business Promotional Tools
2. Importance Of Using Customized Lip Balms For Business Promotion
3. A Guide To Creating The Best Marketing Strategy For A Winning Content
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Reasons To Use Ppc Management Service Providers
5. Use Promotional Chapstick To Get Quick Attention Of Guests In A Wedding Occasion
6. Find Reliable Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
7. Business Growth Is Directly Linked To Advertisement And Promotion
8. The Future Of Digital Marketing Trends
Author: We will share personal information with companies,
10. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Construction Industry Executives Massive Mailing Database
Author: Charles Daniel
11. What Is Social Media And How Can Publishers Get Started?
Author: Andrew Marks
12. Advantages Of Led Lighting Over Conventional Lighting
Author: HPL India
13. How Changes In Market Research Are Impacting Survey Takers
Author: John D'Souza
14. Understanding The Science Of Advertising
15. Tweet Tweet Everywhere...but How To Market On Twitter?