ALL >> Business >> View Article
Top Places To Hunt For Start Up Business Investors
Total Articles: 9
Finding someone who can invest large sums of money in your business is probably the most difficult part in establishing a start up venture. Moreover in the current economy, the situation has taken an even more disastrous turn.
If you work smart then finding investors is not that difficult actually. Here we have summed up the top places where you can find investors for start up business.
• Friends and Family Circle: You may never know but there could be people in your personal network who are looking for an opportunity for investment. Therefore it’s a good idea to talk to them about your business plan. The best part in making your family or friends as partners is that it is comparatively easier to convince them about your work. Additionally management also becomes comfortable with people whom you know already.
If you don’t wish to mix personal and professional relationships then I would say that your family should be the last resort to seek funding as there is always a chance of conflicts where money is concerned.
• Angel Investors: In the easiest way we can describe them as people who have some extra money and are looking for investment opportunities. They can either be a single person or many of them pooling together for your venture. To get such investors for your start up business you need to really work hard. With this I mean that you should understand that these people don’t know you or the potential your project has, hence you need to work in convincing them the same. This asks for making an extensive business plan that should include just everything from your aim, money requirement and how you would you use it, repayment strategy, profit margin or partnership etc. Many of such key points are mutually decided but before you actually meet them, they should have a very clear idea about your project. A plan is actually the foremost thing that could either make or break your credibility. When it comes to reaching such people, they can generally be found through their personal websites.
• Investor Matching Websites: These are online platforms that host millions of investors and entrepreneurs together. Here you just need to register yourself and post your plan. After verifying your credentials, your idea is matched with the requirements of lenders through an internal mechanism. If there would be match then you would be notified with contact details.
The best part with such sites is that they work the other way round too as investors can contact independently too if your profile suit their expectations. Additionally you can find such sites as convenient and hassle free mediums for finding investors for your new business. To find such websites you just need to a little bit research on the internet but before registering do make sure that it is reputed and recommended.
Author is a financial expert. In this article he explains top places to find investors for start up businesses. For more information please visit http://www.newyorkinvestmentnetwork.com/home
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women