ALL >> Business >> View Article
Top Places To Hunt For Start Up Business Investors
Total Articles: 9
Finding someone who can invest large sums of money in your business is probably the most difficult part in establishing a start up venture. Moreover in the current economy, the situation has taken an even more disastrous turn.
If you work smart then finding investors is not that difficult actually. Here we have summed up the top places where you can find investors for start up business.
• Friends and Family Circle: You may never know but there could be people in your personal network who are looking for an opportunity for investment. Therefore it’s a good idea to talk to them about your business plan. The best part in making your family or friends as partners is that it is comparatively easier to convince them about your work. Additionally management also becomes comfortable with people whom you know already.
If you don’t wish to mix personal and professional relationships then I would say that your family should be the last resort to seek funding as there is always a chance of conflicts where money is concerned.
• Angel Investors: In the easiest way we can describe them as people who have some extra money and are looking for investment opportunities. They can either be a single person or many of them pooling together for your venture. To get such investors for your start up business you need to really work hard. With this I mean that you should understand that these people don’t know you or the potential your project has, hence you need to work in convincing them the same. This asks for making an extensive business plan that should include just everything from your aim, money requirement and how you would you use it, repayment strategy, profit margin or partnership etc. Many of such key points are mutually decided but before you actually meet them, they should have a very clear idea about your project. A plan is actually the foremost thing that could either make or break your credibility. When it comes to reaching such people, they can generally be found through their personal websites.
• Investor Matching Websites: These are online platforms that host millions of investors and entrepreneurs together. Here you just need to register yourself and post your plan. After verifying your credentials, your idea is matched with the requirements of lenders through an internal mechanism. If there would be match then you would be notified with contact details.
The best part with such sites is that they work the other way round too as investors can contact independently too if your profile suit their expectations. Additionally you can find such sites as convenient and hassle free mediums for finding investors for your new business. To find such websites you just need to a little bit research on the internet but before registering do make sure that it is reputed and recommended.
Author is a financial expert. In this article he explains top places to find investors for start up businesses. For more information please visit http://www.newyorkinvestmentnetwork.com/home
Business Articles1. Why To Choose Startups For Career Growth
Author: Nita Desai
2. Opportunities For The Global Optical Film Market To Reach $21.8 Billion By 2023
3. Ugc Recognized, Aicte Approved College
4. Valley Stream New & Used Honda Dealership
Author: Honda of Valley Stream is here to help you find th
5. Life After You Graduate
6. Tips To Order Garden Roses Online
Author: Joseph miller
7. The Latest Developments In Supplier Management
Author: James Maron
8. Use Fr Coveralls To Prevent Fire Burns
Author: tara safe
9. Floral Decoration Ideas Using Baby’s Breath
Author: Raman K Miller
10. How To Choose Perfect Garlands To Suit Your Wedding Theme
Author: albert miller
11. Top Engineering Colleges On Placement Record
12. Market Research Report - India Personal Care Appliance Market Outlook, 2023
Author: Aarkstore Enterprise
13. 6 Ultimate Ways To Promote Your Services Using Customized T-shirts
Author: T-Shirt Printing Services, T-Shirt printing
14. Best Practices In Home Care
15. Benefits Of Tyre Recycling
Author: Guna seelan