ALL >> Health >> View Article
Natural Treatments And Home Remedies For Squint And Other Eye Problems
Total Articles: 49
There may be many eye problems. Squint is one of the most common eye problems. Squint is an uncoordinated action of the eyeball, so that the visual axes of the eyes fail to meet at the point of object.
The common causes of squint and other eye diseases are staring at a particular thing or at dazzling light for a long time, intoxicants and lack of nutritious. You can use some natural treatments and home remedies for squint and other eye problems.
Squint can also be corrected by practicing looking in a coordinated way and straight. For doing this, you may use spectacles painted with black color, but a circular spot at the center should be unpainted. By using these spectacles, you should try to see an object through unpainted portion in the glass. It will be very helpful to rectify the squint.
I-Lite capsule is one of the best natural treatments for squint, poor eyesight. The patients should take I-Lite capsules regularly as these are made of very effective and powerful ingredient. I-Lite capsules do not cast any side effect.
There are many other home remedies and natural treatments for this problems including squint. A patient who has any eye problem should not consume salt, red chilies, oily and sour things. Some of the best natural treatments and home remedies for squint and other eye problems are mentioned here.
1. Triphala: You should soak two tablespoons of triphala in one glass of water in a clay pan throughout the night and then strain it and splash the water on the eyes in the morning. It is a good natural treatment for squint.
2. Rose Water: You should put a cotton swab soaked in rose water on the eyes to get relief from the eye problems caused by heat. You should clean the eyes by rose water with five drops lemon juice and honey in it four times a day. It will work as natural treatment for squint.
3. Almonds: Almonds are also one of the best home remedies for squints and other eye problems. You should soak eight almonds in water during the night and grind them in the morning and you should apply this water on your eyes as a natural treatment for eye problems such as squint, emission of liquid from the eyes, sore eyes, poor eyesight, weakness of the eyes, etc.
4. Milk: You should put a cotton swab soaked in milk on your eyes for the entire night. It is one of the best natural treatments for eye problems. You should also put two drops of milk into your eyes.
5. Coconut: Eating dry coconut with sugar for a week is an effective natural treatment for squint and other eye problems.
6. Banana and Sugarcane: Banana and Sugarcane are best home remedies for squint and other problems.
7. Water: A lot of problems relating to eye come up during the summer season such as sore eyes, itching, redness, etc. In such cases wet pads soaked in cold water are beneficial. You should rinse your eyes and face with cold water to get relief.
8. Carrots: Carrots provide Vitamin A that strengthens the eyes. So you should regularly eat carrots.
All of these are best natural treatments and home remedies for squint and other eye problems that should be used along with the regular use of I-Lite capsules.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash