ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Best Natural Ways And Home Remedies For Having Strong Teeth?
Total Articles: 49
Teeth are an important part of our body. For eating and chewing food properly, we require teeth. Teeth also play an important role in anyone's beauty. For looking beautiful or handsome, our teeth should also be clean and healthy.
In recent times, people are getting affected from the problems associated with the teeth at an early age. The main reason is that people in the early stages used to eat hard substance that gave sufficient exercise to the teeth and gums. But today people eat cooked, easy to chew, and soft foods that does not require much dental exercise. Nowadays the use of sugar, toffees, chocolate, ice-cream, biscuits, and ice has increased very much that are responsible for the decay of the teeth.
Some children have the problem of weak and yellowish teeth from childhood. The main reason of this is that throughout pregnancy the mother didn't get full nutrition. So that every pregnant women should take milk and calcium regularly; by doing this the child will get healthy teeth. As the teeth play very important roles for us, we should take care of teeth by using the best natural ways and home remedies for having strong teeth. So let's find out the best natural ways and home remedies for having strong teeth.
Here is the solution of this problem is also given. You may use following natural ways for having strong teeth.
1. Salt - You should massage your teeth with fine rock salt to strengthen and brighten them. If your teeth have become sour due to eating sour things, then you should rub a little salt on the teeth to get relief. It is the best natural ways and home remedies for having strong teeth.
2. Tomato - Tomato juice taken thrice a day is very beneficial and it works as a good home remedy for having strong teeth.
3. Almonds - You should eat almonds as a natural way for having strong teeth.
4. Onion - If there is any pain in the gums or teeth; you should put a piece of onion at the exact spot to get relief from pain.
5. Mustard oil - You should make a mixture from mustard oil, rock salt and lemon juice, and use this mixture for massaging your gums to clean the teeth, to relieve the pain and to tighten the gums. It is one of the best natural ways for having strong teeth.
6. Asafetida - If your teeth are rotten and painful, you should put a little asafetida at the painful spot. It will help to relive pain as it is one of the best home remedies for having strong teeth.
7. Neem - You should boil the neem leaves in water and should wash the mouth with this. It will be beneficial for you.
8. Cloves - Cloves are one of the best home remedies for having strong teeth. You should crush 5 cloves and should add lemon juice to it. Massaging the teeth with this will give relief from pain in teeth. If your teeth are rotten then place a clove between the teeth to get relief.
9. Lemon - For getting relief from pain in teeth you should take a lemon and cut it into four pieces, then decant salt on them and heat them and place on the aching molar single at a time.
Thus, you can use any of the above the best natural ways and home remedies for having strong teeth. Along with these you should brush your teeth regularly and should take a healthy diet for teeth.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe