ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
The Worst Apps In The History Of Mobile Application Development
Total Articles: 28
Mobiles have become the rage of the nation in the recent times. People all over the world having smartphones use some kind of an app or another. However, not all apps are as amazing as one would hope for them to be.
Not only are certain apps silly replicas of previous ones, but some others are downright hilarious. Talking about putting creativity to use, there are some places where mobile application developers have gone terribly wrong!
Let us look at some of the worst apps in the history of Mobile App Development.
You would think that after all the amazing applications that Apple has brought to forth, the Apple maps app would be absolutely stunning. However, things aren’t as pretty as hoped for. The apple maps application has failed catastrophically, and the CEO of Apple, Tim Cook, has had to send across a formal apology stating that the company is working hard to rectify this app into something more usable.
Love calculator Pro
I am not sure how many people out there would actually download (forget about relying) on a paid app that calculates the percentage of love between two people based on their first names. Seriously, names aren’t even permanent! This app essentially breaks down the percentage of love, trust and lust between people; helping (apparently) you to decide whether you are compatible with the guy you are planning to go for a date with.
Once again, this is a paid application that helps you to do ‘absolutely nothing’. Essentially this app is designed to enable you to cosy up with your someone special in front of a fireplace anywhere at any time by just playing the video of a fire burning. So much for warmth. As sentimental as this app may sound, it is in fact pretty useless.
Apple seriously amuses me sometimes. iTan is such an app that i don’t really know what to say to. It is an application which gives tanning lovers the experience of basking in the blue ultraviolet light coming out of their phones. Of course it isn’t as effective for tanning but yes, you can experience how it feels without the risk of cancer. Nevertheless, it is pretty useless.
The Amazing Birthplace Guesser
If someone has to guess where you were born, well, then there is no need to find out, unless of course you are Anne. This is probably the reason why the app was discontinued. However, in detail, this app basically asks you a few questions and based on that guesses where you were born. Interested, anyone?
Talking about silly apps, how can we forget to mention Hold On? Hold on is an app that requires you to press a button and do exactly that ‘Hold on’. If you manage to hold it long enough, you win. You don’t see how this was worth developing by a qualified mobile application developer, well, join the club!
Computer Programming Articles1. Java Course In Delhi
Author: ponting brown
2. Web Development Company Kolkata, India |website Development Companies - Golden Web Solution
Author: we are create primium design
4. Functionality And Provision For Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
5. Join Sap Sd Training For A Prospective Career In It Industry
6. Live Oracle Idm Training | Tutorials
7. Oracle Adf Online Training | Corporate Training
8. 4 Digital Marketing Trends To Follow This Year To Keep Up And Above Your Adversaries
9. All That’s New In Healthcare Information Exchange
Author: Roberto Romello
10. How To Update Your Computer With Latest Updates?
Author: Patricia H. Lyon
11. Etravos - Travel Portal Development / Travel Portal Software Solutions
12. Interested In C++ Or Java?
Author: ponting brown
13. Top 5 Benefits Of Bakery Management System.
14. Progress 4gl, Openedge, Rollbase Application Development Long Island New York|
15. Website Hosting Services Long Island, New York | Pal Software