ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Manufacturing And Eco-friendly Packaging Of Music Disc
Total Articles: 24
The process of commercial compact disk manufacturing is by replication in mass quantities from a mother version created using the source recording. This can be in either audio or data form; CD-Audio and CD-ROM respectively. The same process is used in the manufacture of read only compact discs. The manufacturing of CDs is slightly different but broadly similar though. The music CD manufacturing goes through a number of elaborate stages. These include the premastering, mastering, post-mastering, electroforming, replication and finally testing.
When the CDs were newly launched in the market, replacing the audio/video cassettes, CD Jewel cases were the standard for packaging. Although a wide variety of alternative CD housing cases are in vogue today, the Jewel cases provide the same advantages as before. Being cost-effective, light and compact, they are easily portable and damage resistant. Also it facilitates the insertion of printed papers and can even hold booklets. Library cases were common modes of CD packaging when the CDs hit the market, years ago. Even with Digipak and Eco-friendly sleeves gaining mass popularity owing to their cost-effective edge, Library cases are still sought after by people who seek to protect their stuff from damage due to scratches or corrosion.
Jewel and Library Cases
Jewel cases and Library packs were the reigning CD packaging options for quite a while. And then you had the Digipak with all the advantages of its successors intact however minus the plastic bit. The concept had clicked but was a little out of reach for most artists; however the front liners preferred it to the others. The demand for the Digipak increased at a slow yet steady pace. With the increasing demands and the dipping price it now became a stiff contender in the field.
More about the Cases
Succeeding the CD Jewel cases, the CD Library cases and finally the Digipak and cheaper and lighter alternative hit the market high. As the revolution for going ‘green’ spread like forest fire (no pun intended), the demand for eco-friendly cd packaging solutions bred the CD Sleeves. This non-plastic and completely bio-degradable or recyclable alternative was light, robust, and versatile and came at a much lower price. They fitted into the role as a pea in a pod enjoying the preferences of musicians and filmmakers worldwide. A variety of CD packaging techniques have hit the market ever since the audio cassettes were replaced by the new age CD. What remains noteworthy is the fact that none of the techniques launched thus far has been totally wiped out by the successors.
Computers Articles1. Why Should You Invest In A Ricoh Duplex Printer?
Author: Ricoh india
2. Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code Every New Upgrade Makes Your Life Lot Easier
Author: Christine Bleakley
3. The General Reasons Of Data Loss Of A Computer
Author: Alex Stylis
4. Tips On Selecting The Right Customer Relationship Management System
5. Hadoop Big Data Usability Tools And Methods
Author: MindQ Systems
6. The Advantages Of Electronic Batch Invoicing For Business Entities
Author: Jason Legg
7. What Can Microsoft Azure Do?
8. Warning: Google May Close Gmail Service On Your Computer
Author: Paul Smith
9. The Benefits Of Virtual Desktop As A Service
Author: cyber Link
10. Find Professionals For Best Script Design That Enhances Your Business Presence Online
11. Are You Searching For A Computer Repair Shop Near Me To Repair Your Systems?
12. Find Best Templates Hyip From Professionals To Make Your Mark Online
13. Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Comprehensive Solutions On A Single Platform
14. Private Investigator Milwaukee Helps To Find The Truth Behind Your Suspicion
15. Easy Solutions To Some Common Computer Problems
Author: Best Online Computer Repair, PC Support USA.