ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Pest Be Gone With These Simple Solutions
Total Articles: 163
Do you have creepy critters crawling all over the house while you sleep? Do you hear noises at night that you cannot identify? Pests are very harmful to your home, and if you have them, you need to get rid of them. The article below contains pest control tips you can use to make your home yours again.
Do not expect to get rid of pests by keeping your home clean. It is a myth that you can starve out pests. Many pests can eat things that you would not consider food, like paper or glue. The only way to get rid of pests is to address the problem directly.
Fumigate your home on a regular basis if you have had a pest problem more than one time. Some pests are so populated in an area that it can be next to impossible to keep them out of your home. However, if you take preventative measures, you are more likely to succeed.
Make a routine habit of checking the surfaces and areas surrounding your doors and windows. If they are not tight enough, then moisture and rain might seep in through, getting into the frames. This kind of moist wood is adored by termites and draws them in for a meal.
Look for possible entry points around your home. Bugs and animals can be very creative when it comes to breaking into your home. If you have noticed a new problem, it is possible that they found a new way in. Take a look around the outside and interior home and seal any possibly entryways for pests.
Take away any pet food in the overnight hours. You will also want to take away their water bowl. Bugs like to eat the food and then wash it down with the water bowl. If you are spraying for bugs with pesticide you want to take away the dog bowl before hand.
Avoid using wood chips and straw around the outside of your house when doing gardening or other outdoor hobbies/activities. Pests tend to be drawn to these substances and will eat them or try to live in them. You should consider using stone or rock whenever possible to avoid having issues.
Even if you believe your bedbug problem is gone, be wary. Bedbugs can lay dormant for a year without food. For this reason, you need to make sure you seal all holes and cracks in your floors and walls. You will prevent them from hiding in there.
Are you dealing with ants? Get rid of them by using a mixture of sugar and borax. Sugar acts as an attractant, then the borax will cause them to die when they get to it. Make a trap by blending equal parts borax and sugar in a quart-sized jar. Sprinkle the mixture along the foundation and baseboards of the home.
If you are like most people, you do not want to share your home with insects and rodents. Read and learn some useful information on how you can get rid of your pest problem. Act now so that you can turn on a light at night and not see critters scurrying for cover.
Home and Garden Articles1. 10 Diy Techniques That Can Help You Clean Your House
Author: Angela Joseph
2. Aireloom Mattresses: Luxury You Can Count On
3. The Right Electrician For Your Specific Need
Author: Brown Ross
4. The Affordable, Reliable And Thorough Move In Move Out Services In Clermont Fl
Author: Rose Conta
5. Copper Pipes And Water Heater Management
Author: Bob Sander
6. Why You Need The Right Wood For Your Wide Plank Flooring?
Author: Stella margret
7. Improve Air Quality Standards With Commercial Duct Cleaning In Calgary
Author: Airmaid Furnace & Duct Cleaning
8. 6 Top Reasons To Hire Professional For Air Conditioning Installation
Author: Catherine White
9. Painting Contractors In Orlando Fl Help To Increase The Value Of A Property
Author: Steve Johnson’s Painting Service
10. Know How You Can Create A Rainbow-like Landscape
Author: Noah Seery
11. Don't Do Diy Stuff In Your House If You Are Not Sure About Your Capabilities
Author: Charlie Symon
12. Select The Best Time To Paint Your Property Exterior
Author: Hudson Cambage
13. Lead Paint Removal- A Simple Way To Live A Much Healthier Life
Author: Ethan J Anderson
14. Take The Painting Brush In Your Hands And Be Prepared For The Painting Job
Author: Thomas Nicolas
15. Strengthen The Foundation Of Your Home And Beautify It With The Use Of Concrete
Author: Adam Catt