ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Parking Chevrolet Cars In A Garage With A Garage Door Opener
Total Articles: 312
Chevrolet cars and other vehicles have become the major modes of transportation of the 20th Century of today. Therefore every modern household was designed to have a garage by its side to facilitate and to provide space for all such vehicles to be parked in, rather than leaving them in the open. As time passed by, people started realizing that it was tiring and hard to lift those large, heavy garage doors every time someone need to enter or exit the garage with their vehicles. Thus to ease this problem, the garage door openers were invented which instantly solved this issue.
Firstly a garage door opener is a device functioning with an electric motor that automatically lift and close the garage doors for you to park yourChevrolet car.While earlier models have a switch placed at the garage wall to function them, latest versions as also operated by remote controls. The first garage door opener was invented by C.G. Johnson in 1926 which was an electric over head garage opener. A regular garage door opener firstly comprises of the power which has the electric motor which is an essential part of it. Attached with this power unit is a track while an arm is hooked to the garage door and is finally connected to a trolley. This assembly is what pushes the door upwards and pulls it back down as well. This assembly is connected from the trolley with a belt or chain which is then found around the motor which controls the opening and closing action of the door. This assembly also has a quick release mechanism which functions in times of emergency or power failures, disconnection the garage door from the main, mechanism so it can manually be lifted. The mechanical assembly of a garage door opener hangs openly near the ceiling, but out of reach, while the power unit is placed near the farthest wall of the garage. A garage door starts functioning when the signal from the remote reaches it or the switch allows the flow of electric power though the motor.
More advanced garage door openers used remote controls while the technology is still quite simple, the Chevrolet car owners could use the door open while still seated in their Chevrolet car. The remote control transmits a radio frequency, which the receiver attached to the main mechanism, receives and therefore would function in opening or closing the garage door for the Chevrolet car to enter or exit. Further advancements were made in its technology as well as its mechanism and modern era garage openers feature further more specifics like motion sensing lighting system which turn on while you enter your garage driving the Chevrolet car or locks out features, sealing off your garage by turning the receiver off when you’re out of your house for long periods. This is how the garage door opener came into existence and how it developed to offer Chevrolet car owners the convenience of ideally being able to park their Chevrolet car conveniently.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat