ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Hot Rod Car Clubs, What They're Doing, Current Events
Total Articles: 312
All special-interest hobbies have their followings, and Hot Rod devotees are no exception. Every week in every major metropolitan area across America, you can count on at least a few enthusiast-run clubs meeting up to do what gearheads of all tastes do: race, swap parts, cruise around on lazy weekend afternoons, fill a major venue with its very own auto show, or simply hang out and eat.
Some Street Rodsclubs are dedicated to a certain cars, others to cars of a certain make, others still care not at all. Many have restrictions on age – that is, of cars that are too young. "Young" is an elastic term, and in some cases can stretch to mean anything produced before 1948. Banned, just like that.
Speaking of age, enthusiasm for transportation of decades past tends to be shared by those who can remember them. Most members of these clubs belong to certain generations, and X and Y aren’t among them.
The west coast (especially the south end) has supposedly always been the center of car culture in general and hot rodding specifically. Here are some of the many organizations in Southern California alone, whose very names often paint a telling picture of what to expect:
- Classic Cruisers
- Roam’n Relics
- Sultans of Long Beach
- Ventura Vintage Rods
- Bean Bandits
For a full directory encompassing all like-minded clubs as well as those for Mustangs, Camaros, Thunderbirds, Chryslers, Cadillacs, and the rest, visit www.SoCalCarCulture.com.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat