ALL >> Health >> View Article
Invisalign Braces: A Breakthrough In Cosmetic DentistryBy Expert Author: Gregory J. Wych
The use of conventional braces has become hectic and at times troublesome for those who use them. Technological advancements have given birth to treatments such as invisalign that is very much effective in straightening teeth for those who need teeth alignment without making the dental braces noticeable. Invisalign is one among those treatments developed that uses aligners or braces that get barely noticed. As a result, a lot of individuals could make use of it without having to feel conscious about smiling with their steel braces on or with unaligned teeth. It is available through any cosmetic dentist in Columbia SC.
Invisalign treatments come with plastic aligners that are quite transparent and can be easily removed. Individuals making use of invisalign need to use a series of such invisible aligners or braces. In most cases, individuals need to use these aligners between 9 to 15 months. Each aligner needs to be worn on the teeth for 20 hours. The treatment has been found highly effective on adults and teens. Yet, not all can make use of this specialized treatment. Only a certified cosmetic dentist in Columbia SCis authorized to undertake the procedure.
The dentist will first create a 3 dimensional image of the patient’s teeth so as to create a treatment plan with the perfect set of aligners. A 3-D computer software is used to take the images and the orthodontist takes impressions of your teeth to make molds for creating the right set of aligners for your teeth. The custom-made aligners are carefully created to match with your teeth’s movements. As you wear the aligners without fail, your teeth get aligned to the position prescribed by the orthodontist or a cosmetic dentist in Columbia SC. The treatment makes significant progress every week and the teeth moves in small increments. Normally, the patient wears a set of aligner not more than two weeks. Normally, orthodontists demand the patients to come for consultation every six weeks, depending upon the severity of the treatment. You will be asked to stop using the aligners as soon as the orthodontist confirms that the treatment goal has been reached.
Must Know Facts
Generally, adults need to wear invisalign aligners for up to a year whereas teens take more or less time as that of a treatment with traditional dental braces. Yet, the treatment duration varies from one person to another. Invisalign treatments are found to cause less or no discomfort to the patients. They can remove the aligners when they drink, eat, brush or floss. Not all dentists or orthodontists are authorized to undertake invisalign treatment. Do not forget to find a cosmetic dentist in Columbia SC with invisalign certification.
Health Articles1. Abortion Clinics Contingencies That You Need To Know!
Author: Kumar Swaminathan
2. The Berkeley Acupuncture Clinic – All You Need To Know About Acupuncture
Author: Bina Jangda
3. Braces In Calhoun
Author: James mercer
4. Remote-controlled Sensual Toys For Long Distance Love
Author: John Dugan
5. Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Author: Nupur Jha
6. Weight Loss Pills - An Easy And Proven Way To Lose Weight
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. How Restorative Dentistry Has Transformed People’s Lives?
Author: Ean Landen
8. How Are You Trying To Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Scottsdale, Az?
Author: Ellen Clarke
9. Can Aspirin Help In The Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer?
10. Herbal Supplements To Improve Testosterone And Male Stamina Safely
Author: Michael Jayden
11. Get To Know About Seven Unexpected Health Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Author: Manisha Nigam
12. These Sensual Mistakes Compromise Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
13. 4 Teeth Whitening Tips For A Whiter Smile
Author: Vikas Gowd
14. Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment To Burn Excess Body Fat Effectively
Author: Mitul Ranawat
15. Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Author: Mitul Ranawat