ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Cataluña – Your Next Stop At Costa Brava And Barcelona
Total Articles: 33
Situated at the northeast of Spain is the Cataluña Autonomic Community shore lining the Mediterranean Sea. With its beautiful beaches you are bound to spend some memorable moments with family and friends on your next holidays either at Gerona or Barcelona.
You can choose for a self catering costa brava, Gerona, for your next holidays. There you will find plenty to do such as visiting monuments like the roman ruins of “Sant Martí d’Empúries” or hike across the “Calas de Cabo de Creus”. The beaches from the province of “Girona” usually have coves and cliffs surrounded by vegetation. We recommend the gulf of “Rosas” or the beaches at seafarer village of “Empuriabrava”. At the beaches of “Begur” and of “Pals” you can also do some snorkeling.
For your holiday rentals Barcelona you have plenty of choices. You will have more trouble deciding what to with your time between culture and relaxation. You can visit the art work that Gaudí left to the City, such as Parque Güell and the Cathedral of the “Sagrada Familia”, considered Human Patrimony by UNESCO since 2005. If you are going to spend a few days in a self-catered rental house in Barcelona city, you can enjoy the nearby beaches, to which you can get to either by bicycle or by public transportation. “Barceloneta” beach has next to it the Olimpic Port and after it the “Somorrostro” beach, also in the centre and very popular.
While in Cataluña, enjoy the great Mediterranean cuisine. Sausages such as “butifarra” or “fuet”, bread with tomato and salsas like aioli, are some of their key visit cards. For those of you with a sweet tooth, you will enjoy one of their typical deserts: “Crema Catana”, a type of crème Brule custard.
Have you ever visited Cataluña, either Gerona or Barcelona, before? If not, what are you waiting for to visit?! And if you have been here, you will surely want to visit once more!
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David