ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Cataluña – Your Next Stop At Costa Brava And Barcelona
Total Articles: 33
Situated at the northeast of Spain is the Cataluña Autonomic Community shore lining the Mediterranean Sea. With its beautiful beaches you are bound to spend some memorable moments with family and friends on your next holidays either at Gerona or Barcelona.
You can choose for a self catering costa brava, Gerona, for your next holidays. There you will find plenty to do such as visiting monuments like the roman ruins of “Sant Martí d’Empúries” or hike across the “Calas de Cabo de Creus”. The beaches from the province of “Girona” usually have coves and cliffs surrounded by vegetation. We recommend the gulf of “Rosas” or the beaches at seafarer village of “Empuriabrava”. At the beaches of “Begur” and of “Pals” you can also do some snorkeling.
For your holiday rentals Barcelona you have plenty of choices. You will have more trouble deciding what to with your time between culture and relaxation. You can visit the art work that Gaudí left to the City, such as Parque Güell and the Cathedral of the “Sagrada Familia”, considered Human Patrimony by UNESCO since 2005. If you are going to spend a few days in a self-catered rental house in Barcelona city, you can enjoy the nearby beaches, to which you can get to either by bicycle or by public transportation. “Barceloneta” beach has next to it the Olimpic Port and after it the “Somorrostro” beach, also in the centre and very popular.
While in Cataluña, enjoy the great Mediterranean cuisine. Sausages such as “butifarra” or “fuet”, bread with tomato and salsas like aioli, are some of their key visit cards. For those of you with a sweet tooth, you will enjoy one of their typical deserts: “Crema Catana”, a type of crème Brule custard.
Have you ever visited Cataluña, either Gerona or Barcelona, before? If not, what are you waiting for to visit?! And if you have been here, you will surely want to visit once more!
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe