ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
New Utility Vehicles Are Popular, Practical
One of the most popular pieces of outdoor power equipment these days is the utility vehicle. From hunters to handymen, everyone seems to be using them.
Why? The current crop of utility vehicles is practical, powerful and versatile-a far cry from their "golf cart with an attitude" predecessors. So what should you look for in a utility vehicle?
"Take the time to really figure out how you will use a utility vehicle and what type of terrain you will encounter," advises Jerry Sandy, product manager for Husqvarna's HUV utility vehicle line. "Decide up front what accessories and features are required for the types of tasks you plan to accomplish."
Home & Garden-For jobs like brush clearing or hauling supplies to the garden, says Sandy, a compact utility vehicle may fit the bill. Larger tasks such as clearing snow, on the other hand, require a more powerful unit, four-wheel drive and accessories such as a snowplow attachment, tire chains and a cab enclosure.
Property Management-For farmers, ranchers and timber owners, key factors include engine durability, payload capacity and traction for rough terrain. A smooth suspension maximizes comfort when traveling extended distances. Accessories such as windshields, heaters, electric winches and trailer hitches are also important.
Hunting & Fishing-Outdoorsmen will want a utility vehicle that functions well in remote areas, so consider features such as certified rollover protection, four-wheel drive and locking differentials. A wide wheelbase and low center of gravity provide stability in rough conditions, and accessory items such as winches, hood racks, heavy-duty bumpers, and aggressive tires can be helpful.
Automobiles Articles1. Advantages Of Car Insurance In Uae!
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
2. Let An Expert Handle Body Repairs If The Car Is Involved In An Accident
Author: Supreme Accident Repair Centre
3. Gillne.fr Avons Regardé Beaucoup De Robes De Soirée
Author: Cette robe dos nu peut être couplé ave
4. Vw Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
5. How To Choose A Good Online Tyre Selling Company
Author: My Tyre Point
6. Legend Removals Trusted Movers Hampton
7. How To Become A Dump Truck Driver
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. Cash For Cars – Getting The Most For Your Vehicle
Author: Callum Lansell
9. Find Harley Davidson Custom Parts For Your Dream Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Application Of Explosion Proof Fans
Author: Alvin Ross
11. Services Offer To You By Auto Repair Shops
12. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale That Come In The Best Condition And Quality At Affordable Price
13. Get Auto Repair Service From Haggerty Auto Group At Affordable Rates
14. Benefits Of Buying Used Cars From Reliable Dealer
15. Steps Towards Reducing Fuel Consumption Of Construction Equipment
Author: Devesh Singh