ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Naming A Car After A Boat - Chevrolet Corvette
Total Articles: 399
General Motors manufactures Chevrolet Corvette in their Kentucky assembly plant. This car falls in the sports car category. Corvettes are either two door coupes or two door convertibles. Chevrolet Corvette is very similar to Dodge Viper and Ford GT.
Extremely powerful engines are one of the distinguishing features of this car. But though the engine packs power it is not complex. An overhead valve together with a larger displacement, usage of leaf springs in suspension makes Chevrolet Corvette what it is.
Other cars in the similar category are made with a much more complex engine. The cars are in many colors like sunset orange, silver grey. There have been many models of Chevrolet Corvette each better than the previous one.
Corvettes are very sophisticated cars, but they have a little history behind them. Corvette is a small fighting frigate and the car has taken its name from them. The naming has been done by a gentleman called Myron Scott.
Though now General Motors manufacture them in a very big way, the first car built in Flint, Michigan was practically hand made. From that first car the latest Chevrolet Corvette model unveiled in the last quarter of 2005, as a model for 2006, has indeed come a long way. General Motors have constantly strived to make the newer models a cut above the rest, but without any mind boggling complexities. In the niche market, Corvettes stand tall.
Owning a Chevrolet Corvette is a matter of pride. They are stylish and expensive. Only a true car connoisseur can really appreciate the beauty of a Corvette. Fuel economy is another attraction of a Corvette. The cars have become very popular especially with those who are somewhat adventurous and enjoy speed.
Dealers are able to guide the customer and Corvettes come with a thirty six month warranty. There is the benefit of insurance also. Corvettes offer a comfortable ride, but compared to other sports cars, there is less agility because of a light steering and its width. The interior of the 2006 model is an improvement on the earlier models.
There is a big market for used cars and with the advent of internet buying and selling cars have become very easy and convenient. In fact getting the product details or information about new models is easy too. There are used car dealers and the prospective seller can contact them. But getting attached to Chevrolet Corvette is so easy, few think of getting rid of it.
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point