ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Naming A Car After A Boat - Chevrolet Corvette
Total Articles: 312
General Motors manufactures Chevrolet Corvette in their Kentucky assembly plant. This car falls in the sports car category. Corvettes are either two door coupes or two door convertibles. Chevrolet Corvette is very similar to Dodge Viper and Ford GT.
Extremely powerful engines are one of the distinguishing features of this car. But though the engine packs power it is not complex. An overhead valve together with a larger displacement, usage of leaf springs in suspension makes Chevrolet Corvette what it is.
Other cars in the similar category are made with a much more complex engine. The cars are in many colors like sunset orange, silver grey. There have been many models of Chevrolet Corvette each better than the previous one.
Corvettes are very sophisticated cars, but they have a little history behind them. Corvette is a small fighting frigate and the car has taken its name from them. The naming has been done by a gentleman called Myron Scott.
Though now General Motors manufacture them in a very big way, the first car built in Flint, Michigan was practically hand made. From that first car the latest Chevrolet Corvette model unveiled in the last quarter of 2005, as a model for 2006, has indeed come a long way. General Motors have constantly strived to make the newer models a cut above the rest, but without any mind boggling complexities. In the niche market, Corvettes stand tall.
Owning a Chevrolet Corvette is a matter of pride. They are stylish and expensive. Only a true car connoisseur can really appreciate the beauty of a Corvette. Fuel economy is another attraction of a Corvette. The cars have become very popular especially with those who are somewhat adventurous and enjoy speed.
Dealers are able to guide the customer and Corvettes come with a thirty six month warranty. There is the benefit of insurance also. Corvettes offer a comfortable ride, but compared to other sports cars, there is less agility because of a light steering and its width. The interior of the 2006 model is an improvement on the earlier models.
There is a big market for used cars and with the advent of internet buying and selling cars have become very easy and convenient. In fact getting the product details or information about new models is easy too. There are used car dealers and the prospective seller can contact them. But getting attached to Chevrolet Corvette is so easy, few think of getting rid of it.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat