ALL >> General >> View Article
Scare Up Some Party Appetizer Ideas That Will Have Guests Howling With Pleasure
Total Articles: 13
Halloween is nearly here and there's perhaps nothing scarier than trying to come up with party appetizer ideas. So if you are haunted by the thought of getting your Halloween party together, have no fear. It is possible to throw a fun event without too much effort.
Yes, you may be thinking “isn’t this is a kids day?” If you and your friends are adventurous or just simply never grew up, then why not have a true Halloween bash? Determine how much Halloween you want to inject –it can be an all-out costume affair with crazy decorations, or you could go the more subtle route with a toned down nod to the fun and freaky holiday. Either way, your party appetizer ideas can really set the stage.
While the goal is to have fun, you still want to make this an adult event. So here are a few party appetizer ideas to get the creative juices flowing. Remember, it’s all in the presentation.
Fried Chicken Wings with Black Bean Sauce (from Delish):
½ cup Chinese black bean sauce
¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
¼ cup toasted sesame oil
¼ cup water
3 Tbs Sriracha chile sauce
2 tbs dark brown sugar
2 Tbs rice vinegar
4 cloves minced garlic
½ tsp Chinese 5-spice powder
6 cups vegetable oil for frying
4 pounds chicken wings, patted dry
In a blender, puree the black bean sauce, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, water, Sriracha, brown sugar, rice vinegar garlic and 5-spice powder until smooth. Transfer the black bean sauce to a medium saucepan, bring to boil and simmer over low heat until thickened, about 5 minutes.
In a large skillet, heat the oil to 350 degrees. Working in batches, fry the wings, turning once, until deep golden and crispy – 12 minutes. Be sure to keep the oil at 350 degrees. Drain the wings on a rack over a baking sheet.
In a large bowl, toss the wings with the black bean sauce until coated. Transfer the wings to a large platter and serve.
*** To give this party appetizer idea true Halloween flair, arrange the wings to look like they are actually flying (like bats).
Don’t have much time? Buy some chicken or pork dumplings, coat them in a chili-sesame sauce and serve them in lab beakers. They will look like intestines! Or arrange a platter of ribs on a plate to look like a skeleton’s with the bony ends facing outward. You get the idea.
Have fun with your party appetizer ideas and you can add just the right touch of “creepy” to the party.
Author Bio: We are the best source on the web for delicious, entertaining Party Food Ideas. Twists on Snacks are sponsored by John Wm. Macy's Cheese Sticks. They're known for our award winning, twice-baked and hand rolled gourmet snacks.
General Articles1. Neurostimulation Devices Market Opportunity, Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025
Author: Chris Smith
2. Tamilnadu Politics
3. Exclusive Tips To Hire Pro Roofing Services At Minimal Cost
4. Hydraulic, Thermoplastic, Industrial Hose Manufacturer
5. Best Electronic Recharge Platform To Get Instant Top Up Services
6. Reliable Motorola Service Centre Leeds – Motorola Repairer
7. Update Extends Dx Beyond Traditional Channels On
8. The Popularity Of Indian Sweets Online In Usa
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
9. Guide To Choose Destination Wedding Photographer In Southern California
Author: Sagar Gore
10. Most Current New Trends And Styles In Pearl Jewelry
11. $211,500 Jackie Kennedy’s Legendary Three Strand Faux Pearl Necklace
12. Find Experienced Traffic Ticket Lawyer Houston To Have The Case Dismissed In The Court
13. Il Rapporto Con Blanchett è Cresciuto Intorno Agli Abiti Oscar E Sag
14. Tips For Hiring Best Orlando Wedding Videographer
Author: Sagar Gore
15. Textiles Turning Eco-friendly.
Author: Sanath Shah