ALL >> Health >> View Article
Effective Natural Treatment Of Dysentery Through Foods
Total Articles: 128
Dysentery is a common disease of the bowels attended with normal bleeding and mucous stools. The patient of dysentery does not feel eager and feels pathetic in the beginning. There are common stools marked by irregular pain in the stomach and passing of a white fatty substance called mucous by which the occurrence of diarrheic stools enhance.
There are two types of dysentery and the first is Bacillary dysentery. The patient of bacillary dysentery feels the urge for passing the stools frequency. These stools are clear by a bloody flux. The second type of dysentery is Amoebic dysentery. Amoebic is caused by the germ entamoeba histolytia. This germs gets into the intestines with filthy food and causes swelling. It slowly turns into constant and then it is not easy to treat.
Dysentery is mainly caused by increase of too much of stool in the intestines. There are so many effective natural treatment of dysentery through foods that you can mainly used to avoid amoebic dysentery. Some of these natural foods are discussed below:
1. Bel: Ripe bel syrup give a flourishing treatment for dysentery along with mucous. It clears the bowel efficiently.
2. Lemon: Drinking lemon juice with fresh water 3 times in a day is useful in dysentery. Taking lemon with milk is the best natural treatment of dysentery through foods.
3. Wheat: Grind aniseed, mix up the powder in water, strain it and use it to squeeze wheat flour. Make the chapattis and eat them during mealtime. It is effective natural foods for the people who are suffering from dysentery and diarrhea.
4. Black pepper: Consuming of black pepper is useful for patients of dysentery
5. Lady finger: Eating lady's finger vegetable is a useful treatment of dysentery through foods. It eliminates resistance from the intestines.
6. Basil: The utilization of basil leaves mixed with sugar helps to heal dysentery.
7. Gram: Immerse 2 handful of gram shell for the night in water into a clay pot. Strain it in the next morning and drink the water.
8. Cumin seeds: Roast grinds cumin seeds and mixes it with one teaspoon honey and takes it every day after meals. Taking of butter milk with cumin seeds powder is also beneficial foods for the treatment of constant dysentery and disorders of the appetite.
9. Harad: Cook small harad and aniseed in clarified butter, grind it, mix up the sugar candy powder and take one teaspoon every day with hot water.
10. Tea: Tea includes polyphenol which devastates the germ that caused to dysentery. The patients who are suffering from dysentery can drink tea.
11. Water: Water is an effective natural treatment of dysentery. Drinking of one glass of hot water regularly after meals is good and effective treatment for patients of amoebiasis.
The natural treatment of dysentery through foods tends to expel intestines and cleans the stomach. Therefore we should help nature in this respect.
Health Articles1. Does It Help To Outsource Provider Credentialing Services?
2. Quickest Air Ambulance Service In Dibrugarh With Advanced Medical Equipments
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
3. Male Organ Function Tips For Weekend Sensual Warriors
Author: John Dugan
4. आयुर्वेद के माध्यम से पीठ दर्द और उनके घरेलू उपचार
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
5. Men Too Suffer From Hair Problems And This Is How To Solve Them
Author: Kabea Global
6. Global Surgical Equipment Market Trend
7. The Emergency Dental Care - Know When It's Urgent
Author: Raphael Leo
8. Appropriate Supplement For The Progression On Eye Disease
Author: Blake Andrus
9. Benefits Of Orthodontics In Phoenix
Author: John Marker
10. Impact Of Air Conditioners On Health
Author: Thomas Martinez
11. Herbal Pain Relief Gel Is The Best Solution For Your Sore Body
Author: Shashikant Shukla
12. Natural And Necessary Food For Heart Health
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. Benefits Of Pediatric Dentistry In Golden Valley
Author: Richard Brown
14. Top Dentistry Conferences | Emedevents
15. Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018