ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is The Best Herbal Treatment For Constipation?
Total Articles: 128
Constipation is a problem of insufficient evacuation of bowels and not passing the stool daily. In today's world large numbers of people are suffered from constipation. The problem of constipation mainly occurred in old age people because the food is not properly digested. The problem of constipation also occurs in children because of school and exams tension. Due to this tension they cannot eat properly and then their digestive system is not working properly which cause to constipation.
Constipation can be caused due to the stool deposited in the stomach which are absorbed by the intestines and get mixed with blood and make it infected. This leads to flatulence, filth and germs which causes various diseases.
The main causes of constipation are intestinal weakness, lack of physical exertion, tension, lack of rest, hurried evacuation bowels, habit of holding back the pressure, lack of enough water in the body, use of intoxicants and spoilt food habits.
Constipation leads to various diseases which can affect your overall health. There are many symptoms of constipation which cause to various health problems. Some of the symptoms which affect your health are laziness, bad smell from the mouth, lack of appetite, headache, feverishness, cheerlessness and dripping of saliva.
There are many best herbal treatments for constipation. The best herbal treatment of constipation is to consume more fresh fruits and green vegetables. Consumption of green vegetables and fruits helps to avoid the disease caused by constipation. Along with this there are many herbal treatments that you can used to cure constipation:
1. Carrots: It helps in relieve from constipation and sharpen your hunger. Eating and chewing of raw carrots daily on empty stomach. Carrot helps you to safeguard from the diseases caused by constipation.
2. Aniseed: Taking half spoon of aniseed power with hot water proves to be useful and helps to reduce the problem of constipation.
3. Amla: Taking one teaspoon of amla powder with milk or warm facilitates in clearing the bowels and alleviating the constipation. By consuming amla your stomach and intestines remain fresh and clear.
4. Guava: Eating guava provides freshness to the bowels and treats constipation. You must eat the guava before meals because if you take guava after meals it causes constipation. The people who are suffering from constipation are suggested to take guava with breakfast. Chronic patients must consume guavas in the morning and evening which helps to will clear the bowel.
5. Radish: Radish is also the best herbal treatment for constipation. Take radish regularly with black pepper powder and salt with mealtime for two months to ease constipation.
6. Cauliflower: Taking half a glass of cauliflower juice at the time of sleeping is quite helpful for your health.
7. Neem: Take a bit of neem every day at night time with hot water. It is the best herbal treatment for the people who are having the problem of constipation.
Along with these herbal treatments of constipation one should also do exercise and go for morning walk to relieve this problem.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab