ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Foods That You Can Consume To Remain Healthy?
Total Articles: 128
Every person wants to become healthy. We see that women are more conscious about their health as comparison to men. People take various diets, and do different exercise, yoga and meditation to remain healthy.
In order to maintain your body strong and healthy you should eat those foods which have the following elements:
1. Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates helps to impart energy and reheat your body. They are particularly found in wheat, rice, maize, sugarcane, different kinds of millet, bananas, sweet fruits, etc.
2. Protein: It makes the body, vigor, imparts quickness and power. It balances the body fatalities. It is mainly found in pulses, gram, cereals, milk, butter milk, peas, fatless milk, cottage cheese, fruits, dry fruit, etc. Protein is liable for the manufacture of new cell and rejuvenation of dead cells in the body. Protein also gives power like carbohydrates. Pulses have about 25 to 30% of protein.
3. Fat: It provides power and heat to the body. It is found in ground nuts oils, walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, etc. The oiliness is a thing that shows the presence of fat. Vegetables ghee and oils ghee are the food things that are loaded with fat.
4. Wheat: It cleanses your body and facilitates in the emission of sweat, urine, stool, etc. from the body. It helps out in the blood flow and digestion of food. It keeps the temperature of your body at the requisite level.
5. Mineral salts: Minerals safeguard the body, strengthen the bones and defend the body from diseases. They are mainly contained in fresh fruits, vegetables, wheat, milk, rice, etc.
6. Iron: The insufficiency of iron reduces the red blood cells from the body. Without iron the blood cannot transfer the oxygen to tissues of the body, which causes anemia. Iron is contained in non- leafy vegetables, green vegetables, dry fruits, etc.
7. Calcium: It makes your teeth and body stronger and also builds the skin pale and provides the hair wealth. It is found in milk, green vegetables, curd, cottage cheese, butter milk, etc.
8. Vitamins: Vitamins maintain the health of your body and keep it free from infection. They are largely found in wheat, rice, butter, milk products, fresh green vegetables, fruits, lemon, bean, tomatoes, peas, pulses, etc.
9. Calories: Calories work as a level for determining heat and energy of the body. Just as burning petroleum gives heat and driving power to an engine, similarly heat and power is provides by the foods to the body which is identified as calories. 1 to 2 gram of protein includes four calories.
There are some foods which contains these elements that you should consume daily to remain healthy. Rice, maize, millet, wheat, etc. are those foods that have 450gms of these elements that you are suggested to eat for a healthy and strong body. There are many fat things such as butter, ghee, oil, etc. which gives you 50gms of fat daily to keeps you healthy.
Along with this there are many other food items and things which have different elements that you should consume to remain healthy such as butter milk, tinda, green vegetables, mango, masoor, orange and banana.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat