ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Foods That You Can Consume To Remain Healthy?
Total Articles: 128
Every person wants to become healthy. We see that women are more conscious about their health as comparison to men. People take various diets, and do different exercise, yoga and meditation to remain healthy.
In order to maintain your body strong and healthy you should eat those foods which have the following elements:
1. Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates helps to impart energy and reheat your body. They are particularly found in wheat, rice, maize, sugarcane, different kinds of millet, bananas, sweet fruits, etc.
2. Protein: It makes the body, vigor, imparts quickness and power. It balances the body fatalities. It is mainly found in pulses, gram, cereals, milk, butter milk, peas, fatless milk, cottage cheese, fruits, dry fruit, etc. Protein is liable for the manufacture of new cell and rejuvenation of dead cells in the body. Protein also gives power like carbohydrates. Pulses have about 25 to 30% of protein.
3. Fat: It provides power and heat to the body. It is found in ground nuts oils, walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, etc. The oiliness is a thing that shows the presence of fat. Vegetables ghee and oils ghee are the food things that are loaded with fat.
4. Wheat: It cleanses your body and facilitates in the emission of sweat, urine, stool, etc. from the body. It helps out in the blood flow and digestion of food. It keeps the temperature of your body at the requisite level.
5. Mineral salts: Minerals safeguard the body, strengthen the bones and defend the body from diseases. They are mainly contained in fresh fruits, vegetables, wheat, milk, rice, etc.
6. Iron: The insufficiency of iron reduces the red blood cells from the body. Without iron the blood cannot transfer the oxygen to tissues of the body, which causes anemia. Iron is contained in non- leafy vegetables, green vegetables, dry fruits, etc.
7. Calcium: It makes your teeth and body stronger and also builds the skin pale and provides the hair wealth. It is found in milk, green vegetables, curd, cottage cheese, butter milk, etc.
8. Vitamins: Vitamins maintain the health of your body and keep it free from infection. They are largely found in wheat, rice, butter, milk products, fresh green vegetables, fruits, lemon, bean, tomatoes, peas, pulses, etc.
9. Calories: Calories work as a level for determining heat and energy of the body. Just as burning petroleum gives heat and driving power to an engine, similarly heat and power is provides by the foods to the body which is identified as calories. 1 to 2 gram of protein includes four calories.
There are some foods which contains these elements that you should consume daily to remain healthy. Rice, maize, millet, wheat, etc. are those foods that have 450gms of these elements that you are suggested to eat for a healthy and strong body. There are many fat things such as butter, ghee, oil, etc. which gives you 50gms of fat daily to keeps you healthy.
Along with this there are many other food items and things which have different elements that you should consume to remain healthy such as butter milk, tinda, green vegetables, mango, masoor, orange and banana.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe