ALL >> Health >> View Article
Basic Rules For Health Protection That Keeps You Healthy
Total Articles: 128
Health is the major problem of today's world now a day. Due to the unhealthy body the people are suffer from various illness and diseases like sleeplessness, fever headache, pain in the body, fever, etc. People are using different ways to become healthy.
There are some basic rules for health protection that keeps you healthy is discussed below:
1. Clean your mouth and drink fresh water at the time of waking up in the morning. Get up before sunrise, get physically free and sit down silently and do meditation and yoga. By doing this you will lead a joyful day. Remain sleeping after sunrise is not good for your health.
2. You should eat food before sunset because the food is processed by the heat from the sun.
3. You should not go to sleep immediately after the meals during the day or at night because it weakens your digestive system. ThatÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s why; the people from Jain community and some other eat the food before sunset. By eating this way your food gets digested.
4. Keep away from coitus at least for 3 hours after the meals. If you spoil in it before that, it disturbs the stomach.
5. During summers, wash your hands and feet with fresh water before going to bed. It will encourage superior sleep and you will not have a night-time emission. The one more basic rule for health protection that keeps you healthy is going to bed when you feel sleepy. Do not sleep straight on your backside.
6. Drink a glass of water an hour before taking the meals and also wash you your hands, face and feet. Washing the feet encourages the fire of the stomach which facilitates in processing the food.
7. Do not drink water throughout the meals and if it is necessary, take a sip or two. Drinking water an hour after the meals helps to keep you healthy. Also take 5 basil leaves in your every day diet on a regular basis because it saves you from malaria.
8. Eat a little less than your appetite because in old age digestive power your digestive power weakens and you do not do the physical work. Therefore in old age you should consume frugal foods that help to keep you healthy.
9. Another rule for health protection that keeps you healthy is to walk a hundred steps after the meal assists in digesting the food accurately. If you remain sitting after eating foods it makes you sluggish and dull.
10. Rest for half an hour after eating foods is good because when food arrives at the stomach so that further digestive juices can be produced.
11. Sitting with turned back is an early invitation to old age. If you push your left foot while lessening your bowels, you don't get plies and the bowel movement gets facilitated.
12. The last rule of health protection that keeps you healthy is laughter. Laughter is the best remedies that strengthens the muscles of the stomach, encourages blood flow and provides exercise to the body.
So these are the basic rules that should be followed for proper health protection that keep you healthy and fit.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash