ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Population Health Management Software
Total Articles: 1
As the healthcare industry evolves to meet the new rules and regulations of the Affordable Care Act, there is an urgent need for scalable, collaborative health management applications to effectively and efficiently manage patient care while mitigating risk.
The advent of new Population Health Management Applications is doing just that by integrating Electronic Medical Records with Health Information Exchanges which allows providers to identify high-risk patients, collaborate on care plans and initiate healthcare milestones to increase health outcomes for their patient populations.
Benefits of Population Health Management Application:
Improves Health Outcomes and Reduces Costs:
The Population Health Management Software identifies and stratifies high risk populations, enabling providers to monitor, engage and collaborate with patients on their treatment plans to ensure follow through; subsequently reducing readmissions and achieving improved health outcomes.
Increases Efficiency and Reduces Costs:
The Population Health Management Software auto populates treatment plans based on symptoms; automates the monitoring of case plans providing status reports; and sends treatment plan reminders to patients; i.e., follow-up medical appointments or prescription refills. This frees up case and care managers to focus on high-risk patients.
Quick, Accurate Health Assessment:
The Population Health Management Software simplifies health assessments through customizable forms with intuitive features that include predefined fields. These forms are tailored with the end-user in mind to ensure accuracy.
The Population Health Management Software integrates with Electronic Health Records and Health Information Exchanges, providing providers with access to the most up-to-date medical records and treatment plans allowing them to tailor service delivery according as appropriate.
Overall, The Population Health Management Software is changing the way healthcare is being delivered, by bridging the gap between providers and patients, streamlining case and care management and creating an environment of accountability; all of which enhance quality of care and improve patient health outcomes.
Computer Programming Articles1. Top Advantages Of Sql On Hadoop
Author: Mind Q Online
2. Boost Your Website Traffic With Premium Wordpress Themes
Author: Jean Turner
3. Leading Digital Marketing Agency For Exclusive Health Care Solutions
Author: Michael Kor
4. Java Course In Delhi
Author: ponting brown
5. Web Development Company Kolkata, India |website Development Companies - Golden Web Solution
Author: we are create primium design
7. Functionality And Provision For Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
8. Join Sap Sd Training For A Prospective Career In It Industry
9. Live Oracle Idm Training | Tutorials
10. Oracle Adf Online Training | Corporate Training
11. 4 Digital Marketing Trends To Follow This Year To Keep Up And Above Your Adversaries
12. All That’s New In Healthcare Information Exchange
Author: Roberto Romello
13. How To Update Your Computer With Latest Updates?
Author: Patricia H. Lyon
14. Etravos - Travel Portal Development / Travel Portal Software Solutions
15. Interested In C++ Or Java?
Author: ponting brown