ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Your Prom Venue - What To Look For When Choosing A Venue For Your High School Prom
Total Articles: 18
There are also some unique ideas to look into as well, such as aquariams, dance clubs, outdoor pavilions, historical landmark, castle, museums, farm, or even a botanical garden. Many high school budgets are very tight so please keep that in mind as you start your search because the high school gym may be all you can afford. If you do have a budget for a venue there are many questions you should ask before booking any venue. First, you should ask what the site fee is, and how many hours are included for that price. Next, you need to ask if the venue has tables, chairs, and table linens are included. Another very important question to ask , is how many people can the facility hold. This is really important due to make sure there is enough room for everyone and that you are following the fire laws of your state.
What other questions should I ask a potential venue?
Another question that is crutial to get the answer too, is when can you enter the facility to decorate. You will need a lot of time to get everything ready for the prom and if this issue is not addressed you may not have enough time to get it all set up. You also need to find out the rules on what kind of decorations you can bring in to the venue. Many places have strict rules on tape, tacks, staples and many require fire resistant fabrics used in decorating. Lastly, you will want to ask the potential venue isif you are able to book your own vendors for the night, or does the venue make you book from a list of approved vendors. This may include a photographer, catering team, and disc jockey . Most of the time venues that are used to holding proms events, you should be able to pick your own vendors, but you want to make sure so there are no surprises before you sing a contract.
Finding a prom venue can be a daunting task, but if you remember to ask all these questions and check out the place very carefully, you will find a great place to hold the event the kids will remember for the rest of their lives. Keeping an open mind and having a budget before start looking is a great way to help in your search as well.
Entertainment Articles1. Learn Why Professional Wedding Photographer Is Important For Wedding Photos
Author: steve robert
2. Proslideshow Modular Was Released By Pixel Film Studios For Fcpx
3. A Beautiful Wedding Starts With A Beautiful Wedding Decoration
Author: Assadullah Haroon
4. The Big Bang Theory' Might Wrap After Season 12 | Xtrascoop
5. Dr. Chiufang Hwang Chronicles Immersion Into 60s Southern Black Culture In Finding Janine
Author: 1888 PressRelease
6. Famous & Top Indian Astrologer In Toronto, Vancouver, Surrey, Canada
Author: Astrologer Vikramji
7. 7 Book Of Moses Money Spell
Author: Dharmesh Patel
8. How To Select A Party Location?
Author: Fun Times Wine and Paint Lounge
9. Global Home Entertainment Devices Market Share
10. Great Gatsby Party Entertainment Can Add Versatility To Your Party
11. Music Promotion Techniques On Soundcloud
Author: Easton Smith
12. Considering Which Lego Sets To Buy?
13. How A Professional Photographer Can Make Your New Year Memorable
Author: Sam Crawford
14. Concert Stage: 5 Most Amazing And Expensive Stages Assembled
Author: Phillipa James
15. 5 Examples Of Amazing Stage Design Using Led Screen
Author: Phillipa James