ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Easily Available Are Pure Satvik Hotels In Delhi ?
Total Articles: 76
Delhi, a metropolitian city has a long history and with two different areas to each other,Old Delhi and New Delhi. When you visit Old Delhi there are formidable mosques,old havelis and narrow lane and you can get the feel of ancient times whereas if you move to New Delhi,which is totally opposite and here you can find broader and spacious lanes, greenery etc. The main tourist attraction includes India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament House, which are stunning examples of good architecture and several museums, temples are there which will give you complete insight of the place. Some of the places to visit during your tour are National Museum, where you can catch glimpse of the historical period. Some popular temples that are known for their intricate designs and captivating architecture are The Lakshmi Narayan Temple also known as Birla temple, is dedicated to the worship of Lord Vishnu. Another famous temple is Lotus Temple, in the shape of Lotus is built by followers of the Bahai faith. Iskon temple boasts of a vegetarian restaurant, library, and has foreigners too as a devotee who came in large numbers to have glimpse of the sacred place. The newly built Akshardham temple situated on banks of Yamuna river is again a well known tourist spot. A shopping tour can make your itinery complete and markets like Karol bagh, Connaught Place, Chandni Chowk, Sarojini nagar , Lajpat Nagar are worth visiting. Delhi Haats visit is a must during the sightseeing of Delhi. These markets are vivacious and known for their enriching customer experience and specialty. A package of Delhi without visiting these well known markets is incomplete and you can make sure that these markets visits are inclusive in your tour package.
Delhi has wide variety of hotels all across the city with cheap and best service which are suitable for all pockets.If you are looking for luxurious option then you can find good five or three star hotel providing quality service.There have been many cheap hotels in Old Delhi like Paharganj area where tourists stay in large numbers due to its closeness with New Delhi railway station. Apart from these, there are hotels near to Nizamuddin railway station which are flooded with tourists.With so many options you do not have to worry about the accommodation facility here.Even if people are looking for pure satvik hotels in Delhi,and community like Jains strictly wants such option so some good hotels are there who serves the food accordingly.Since there is vivid culture so this place is having option for pure satvik hotels in Delhi which in other places are hard to find.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco