ALL >> Business >> View Article
Recycled Jewellery Is An Original Eco-friendly Gift Idea
Total Articles: 8287
Everyone has the opportunity to pay tribute to the environment in their own way. One great idea is by going green and creating your own recycled jewellery. If you are not quite ready to do this yourself, you can also look for recycled jewellery online. There are many options available to you if you are interested in this type of upcycling. Did you know that when you create small items like this, you can actually make a bigger impact to the entire world and help preserve our environment for future generations.
Upcycled gifts like jewellery can play a significant role in lessening the quantity of resources being wasted and trashed by people around the world. If you want to make hand crafted objects like jewellery yourself, you should first look for someone to help and guide you along this path. Planning and experimenting should be at the top of your list and this will also greatly decrease the amount of waste that will be produced in making jewellery like earrings, bracelets and necklaces. If you’re stuck for ideas, dedicated online marketplaces like NDI Gallery play host to many recycled artists and craftsmen and offer lots of inspiration.
Well known artists like Alex Fethiere, Jennie Cooley and artisans like Triciclo in Italy specialise in creating hand made, one of a kind recycled jewellery items. Another great example is Tinkan Designs, founded by Annabel Neilson. She recycles soft drink cans, old washers and rivets into beautiful earrings and bracelets. You’d never guess they were once junk objects when you see how beautiful her jewellery looks. These artists along with many others are featured on the NDI Gallery marketplace. Their work can be purchased online and easily sent to any country in the world.
What’s particularly great about recycled jewellery is these items make thoughtful and affordable upcycled gifts. You can easily buy jewellery on the High Street but you rarely find exclusive hand made items unless you’re prepared to pay a small fortune. With recycled jewellery, you invariably benefit from having and giving an unique, one-of-a-kind item. As a thoughtful, eco friendly gift, this speaks volumes about how much you care about the recipient and the environment. The recipient can wear it with pride and will treasure it forever.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.