ALL >> Business >> View Article
Recycled Jewellery Is An Original Eco-friendly Gift Idea
Total Articles: 7959
Everyone has the opportunity to pay tribute to the environment in their own way. One great idea is by going green and creating your own recycled jewellery. If you are not quite ready to do this yourself, you can also look for recycled jewellery online. There are many options available to you if you are interested in this type of upcycling. Did you know that when you create small items like this, you can actually make a bigger impact to the entire world and help preserve our environment for future generations.
Upcycled gifts like jewellery can play a significant role in lessening the quantity of resources being wasted and trashed by people around the world. If you want to make hand crafted objects like jewellery yourself, you should first look for someone to help and guide you along this path. Planning and experimenting should be at the top of your list and this will also greatly decrease the amount of waste that will be produced in making jewellery like earrings, bracelets and necklaces. If you’re stuck for ideas, dedicated online marketplaces like NDI Gallery play host to many recycled artists and craftsmen and offer lots of inspiration.
Well known artists like Alex Fethiere, Jennie Cooley and artisans like Triciclo in Italy specialise in creating hand made, one of a kind recycled jewellery items. Another great example is Tinkan Designs, founded by Annabel Neilson. She recycles soft drink cans, old washers and rivets into beautiful earrings and bracelets. You’d never guess they were once junk objects when you see how beautiful her jewellery looks. These artists along with many others are featured on the NDI Gallery marketplace. Their work can be purchased online and easily sent to any country in the world.
What’s particularly great about recycled jewellery is these items make thoughtful and affordable upcycled gifts. You can easily buy jewellery on the High Street but you rarely find exclusive hand made items unless you’re prepared to pay a small fortune. With recycled jewellery, you invariably benefit from having and giving an unique, one-of-a-kind item. As a thoughtful, eco friendly gift, this speaks volumes about how much you care about the recipient and the environment. The recipient can wear it with pride and will treasure it forever.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent