ALL >> Business >> View Article
Recycled Jewellery Is An Original Eco-friendly Gift Idea
Total Articles: 7959
Everyone has the opportunity to pay tribute to the environment in their own way. One great idea is by going green and creating your own recycled jewellery. If you are not quite ready to do this yourself, you can also look for recycled jewellery online. There are many options available to you if you are interested in this type of upcycling. Did you know that when you create small items like this, you can actually make a bigger impact to the entire world and help preserve our environment for future generations.
Upcycled gifts like jewellery can play a significant role in lessening the quantity of resources being wasted and trashed by people around the world. If you want to make hand crafted objects like jewellery yourself, you should first look for someone to help and guide you along this path. Planning and experimenting should be at the top of your list and this will also greatly decrease the amount of waste that will be produced in making jewellery like earrings, bracelets and necklaces. If you’re stuck for ideas, dedicated online marketplaces like NDI Gallery play host to many recycled artists and craftsmen and offer lots of inspiration.
Well known artists like Alex Fethiere, Jennie Cooley and artisans like Triciclo in Italy specialise in creating hand made, one of a kind recycled jewellery items. Another great example is Tinkan Designs, founded by Annabel Neilson. She recycles soft drink cans, old washers and rivets into beautiful earrings and bracelets. You’d never guess they were once junk objects when you see how beautiful her jewellery looks. These artists along with many others are featured on the NDI Gallery marketplace. Their work can be purchased online and easily sent to any country in the world.
What’s particularly great about recycled jewellery is these items make thoughtful and affordable upcycled gifts. You can easily buy jewellery on the High Street but you rarely find exclusive hand made items unless you’re prepared to pay a small fortune. With recycled jewellery, you invariably benefit from having and giving an unique, one-of-a-kind item. As a thoughtful, eco friendly gift, this speaks volumes about how much you care about the recipient and the environment. The recipient can wear it with pride and will treasure it forever.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help