ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Recycled Art Helps Clean Up The Environment, One Sculpture At A Time
Total Articles: 7959
One of the big disadvantages of our consumer focused society lies in the high volume of junk and trash we produce daily. Many objects cannot be easily recycled and we end up clogging up landfills for many years to come. One recent trend that is growing strongly in both developed and developing countries is Upcycling. This consists of finding new uses and value in discarded objects and junk materials. At the forefront of this trend are talented artists who create Recycled Art using a variety of reclaimed objects. They transform our everyday junk into magnificent sculptures and true works of creativity.
One such artist is Enno de Kroon who uses old cardboard egg cartons to create multi-dimensional portraits. Or Philippe Bousquet, a South African artist who creates astonishing robot figures out of scrap metal and a variety of found objects. Frank Russell is another artist known for his imaginative ability to transform scrap metal and household objects like ironing boards, cooking utensils and old automobile parts into sea creature sculptures. NDI Gallery is an online art gallery that showcases the unique artwork of recycled artists like these from all over the world. These creations are not just incredible works of art, they send an awe-inspiring environmental message to future generations.
It’s not just the art world that’s receiving an eco makeover. Many craftsmen and artisans are turning to Upcycling to create unique, hand made gifts made from an assortment of found materials and objects. In the NDI Gallery marketplace, it’s possible to admire hand crafted recycled gifts that have been assembled from a variety of discarded objects. Craftsmen from all over the world can now sell their one-of-a-kind Upcycled creations on this global marketplace. Items from recycled jewellery, bracelets and earrings to lamps and decorative household objects make thoughtful and highly unique gifts. Creators like Rhythmic Metals who transform old bicycle cogs and chains into belt buckles. Or Jevo (Jennifer Vosteen) who hand paints old pieces of driftwood to look like monsters that can be decoratively placed around the home. Most people look at junk as something to discard and hide. These Upcyclers see junk objects differently and constantly look for ways to breath new life back into them through artistic creation.
Giving a loved one a recycled gift made from reclaimed materials is a great way to show that you care both about them and about the environment we live in. As the saying goes, every little helps. In this case, turning old junk into beautiful, desirable objects with a new use and value gradually helps the world become a better place. By definition, a recycled artwork or gift is a one off piece that you will not find anywhere else. Because of this, the piece has a high sentimental value and often will become a cherished possession for many years.
Recycled Art is a trend that’s here to stay with more artists and online galleries featuring such artwork each day. Many Recycled Gifts made from a vast assortment of reclaimed objects can also easily be found now on dedicated online marketplaces like NDI Gallery.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca