ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Look Over The 2008 Range Rover Sport
Total Articles: 312
Whether it is off-road driving or oft-traveled routes, the 2008 Range Rover Sport lives up to the legacy of the Land Rover brand impeccably. The rugged yet refined SUV offers unparalleled luxury and performance. The RRS has eight-way electric-powered front seats and a 4.2-liter 390-horsepower V8 engine. It comfortably seats five adults. Standard features on the RRS Supercharged version include a six-speed automatic adaptive transmission, a touch-screen DVD-based satellite navigation system, an electronic four-corner air suspension, a front-and-rear park distance control, and an adaptive cruise-control system.
The technology and entertainment sources are superb, as it has a Sirius satellite radio, a personal telephone with Bluetooth technology, and an optional rear-seat DVD entertainment system. The electric-powered steering column has a memory function to accommodate various drivers' preferences, and the cool center console features a cooler box for on-the-go chilling. The seats are supple leather and the interior trim features either straight-grained walnut or dark Zebrano wood. Twenty-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels are standard, while 20-inch nine spoke wheels are optional. An adaptive cruise-control system and a cold-climate package are additional options. A regular electronic cruise control comes standard along with an adaptive front-lighting system.
Both versions of the RR Sport provide a six-airbag-restraint system, front and rear three-point safety belts, adjustable front and rear head restraints, and active roll mitigation for safety. The ground clearance for everyday driving is 6.8 inches, and 8.9 inches for off-road adventuring. The vehicle's towing capacity is more than 7,700 pounds (braked) and 1,653 pounds (un-braked).
The 2008 Ranger Rover Sport Supercharged package comes in six vibrant color options, such as Rimini Red, Buckingham Blue, and Zermatt Silver. The price of this magnificent machine begins at $71,950, and the Range Rover Sport HSE starts at $58,500.
Simply defined, the Range Rover Sports were born to be wild, sophisticated and refined.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat