ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Look Over The 2008 Range Rover Sport
Total Articles: 399
Whether it is off-road driving or oft-traveled routes, the 2008 Range Rover Sport lives up to the legacy of the Land Rover brand impeccably. The rugged yet refined SUV offers unparalleled luxury and performance. The RRS has eight-way electric-powered front seats and a 4.2-liter 390-horsepower V8 engine. It comfortably seats five adults. Standard features on the RRS Supercharged version include a six-speed automatic adaptive transmission, a touch-screen DVD-based satellite navigation system, an electronic four-corner air suspension, a front-and-rear park distance control, and an adaptive cruise-control system.
The technology and entertainment sources are superb, as it has a Sirius satellite radio, a personal telephone with Bluetooth technology, and an optional rear-seat DVD entertainment system. The electric-powered steering column has a memory function to accommodate various drivers' preferences, and the cool center console features a cooler box for on-the-go chilling. The seats are supple leather and the interior trim features either straight-grained walnut or dark Zebrano wood. Twenty-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels are standard, while 20-inch nine spoke wheels are optional. An adaptive cruise-control system and a cold-climate package are additional options. A regular electronic cruise control comes standard along with an adaptive front-lighting system.
Both versions of the RR Sport provide a six-airbag-restraint system, front and rear three-point safety belts, adjustable front and rear head restraints, and active roll mitigation for safety. The ground clearance for everyday driving is 6.8 inches, and 8.9 inches for off-road adventuring. The vehicle's towing capacity is more than 7,700 pounds (braked) and 1,653 pounds (un-braked).
The 2008 Ranger Rover Sport Supercharged package comes in six vibrant color options, such as Rimini Red, Buckingham Blue, and Zermatt Silver. The price of this magnificent machine begins at $71,950, and the Range Rover Sport HSE starts at $58,500.
Simply defined, the Range Rover Sports were born to be wild, sophisticated and refined.
Automobiles Articles1. Does Your Rv Have Hot Skin?
Author: James Brown
2. What Are The 5 Points To Select The Best Car Transport Service?
Author: Ivan Pavlov
3. Three Features Of The New 2017 Subaru Impreza
Author: Ben Sporn
4. Why You Should Finance Your New Or Used Car
5. How To Select The Best Auto Transport Services Out Of Thousands Competing?
Author: Ivan Pavlov
6. Saab Car Door Mirror In London
7. What Sort Of Points Need To Consider While Purchasing Motorcycle Tyre Online?
Author: My Tyre Point
8. Flexible Led Car Strip Headlight, G5, Gm Stepper Motors In Usa
9. How To Make Your Motorcycle Tour In Australia Successful?
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Know The True Worth Of Car, Classic Or Just Another Junk
Author: Callum Lansell
11. Purchasing Harley Starter Replacement From The Web!
12. How To Purchase Harley Starter Drives?
13. Guidelines On Purchasing Harley Starters!
14. 7 Car Financing Tips For Purchasing A New Or Used Car
Author: Haggerty Ford
15. Buying New Or Pre-owned Vehicles From Car Dealer
Author: Neal Weaver