ALL >> Others >> View Article
Are You Planning To Bath Your Dog?
Total Articles: 3
Bathing is rarely an enjoyable pasttime both for dogs and their owners, but the fact is that occasional bathing can be beneficial to the overall health of the pet. Here, the owners should remember to introduce showering at early ages of the pet and it should be done slowly as well. Some of them learn how to enjoy showering, while some of them learn how to tolerate them when it is done when the pet is young itself. Here are some of the tips for doing the same:
Brush first: Dogs with double-coated and long hair should have the mats brushed from the coat before bathing. Otherwise, it will be difficult to remove the mat. A hose can be used in your backyard for showering your little pet. There are different brushes available for this purpose in pet grooming stores and some of them are sold online as well. It has been found that those animals that are brushed regularly can stay healthier against parasites. But, frequently showering can remove the oil content that is naturally present in the coat. Even, it can cause over production of oil, which in turn can make the coat smelling as well. You can make use of pre-moistened wipes or instant dry shampoos available in the market and it can remove the bad odor.
Where to bathe? You can do this in the backyard of your home and there are dog-grooming tubs available in the market and they are sold with convenient nozzle for rinsing. If your pet is bigger, it can stand on the ground when bathing. If you are intending to do it indoors, a hand-held shower can be used. If your pet is little, it can be made to bath in the kitchen sink itself. You can also take your dog to the grooming salon as well.
If your dog has too much hair, it is better to make use of a dog dryer. Stores dealing with grooming products have different types of dryers to select from.
When dog dryer is used, it will not only wipe out the wetness, but it will also remove the unwanted and dead hair from the coat of the animal. When using the dryer, it is better to ensure that it is not placed too close to the skin or ear of the dog. Select the best product from the best manufacturer and make the drying process happier for your pet.
This article has been taken from http://www.amazines.com/article_detail.cfm/6099654?articleid=6099654
Get the best quality discounted Dog Grooming Equipment only at Immaculatepets.com. Its always necessary to groom your loving pets with only the most quality brushes and combs. To get affordable dog grooming tools and supplies, please visit http://www.immaculatepets.com/
Others Articles1. Dandruff Treatment | Dandruff Control Treatment In Hyderabad
2. Ios (iphone And Ipad Development)
3. A Barstool For Every Restaurant Aesthetic
Author: Joseph Rubino
4. Marriage Astrologer In India - Kundli Matching For Marriage
Author: Future Study Online
5. Klove Studio-delivering High End Lighting For Home
Author: Klove Studio
6. Choosing Your Perfect Vapor Juice
Author: Gaius Monteyro
7. Reasons Why Online Construction Directories Is Common In Usa?
Author: John Smith
8. 5 Considerations To Make Before Trying To Replace An Ipad 4 Mini Battery Or Other Parts
Author: Darren Chappel
9. Enjoy Premium Airport Transfer Dubai By Availing Al Falasi Services
10. How To Use Spray Foam Insulation Kits
Author: Aaron Abrams
11. 4 Common Sprinkler Problems And The Ways To Get Rid Of Them
Author: Matthew Haiman
12. Important Considerations When Purchasing Ar-15 Parts And Firearms
Author: Scott Rollf
13. Mobile Motherboard Repair
14. Top 3 Apartment Smoke Detectors Types
Author: Matthew Haiman
15. Smart Tips You Must Follow To Select A Reliable Video Accessories Rental Company