ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Limousines - Not Just For Celebs
Total Articles: 312
Limousines are a well known form of transport for Presidents and Celebrities although they are a lot more than that and provide a multitude of transport services.
Limousine vehicles come in many formats including the popular stretch limo which is basically a standard vehicle that has been proffesionally lengthened and fitted out with a range of luxury appointments. Fit out inside a stretch could include leather and woodgrain trim, bar, ice chest or fridge, LCD screens with DVD, Audio systems, playstation and even some with karaoke! Seating capacity depends on the vehicle and can range from 6 seats to 17 or more seats for the super stretch or limo bus style vehicles.
Sedan limousines, often reffered to as a Corporate Car / Hire Car / Town Car, is a luxury vehicle with a seating capacity of 5 people including the chauffeur. Sedan limos are popular for airport transfers, corporate work and general transfers. A lot of people use sedan limos for there dependability (being picked up on time) and quality of vehicle and in a lot of cases the cost is very comparable to other modes of transport.
Limousine and Chauffeur Driven service companies sometimes specialise in one form of vehicle whether it be stretch or sedan and provide services especially for that market whereas some companies will provide a range of vehicle options which may include stretch, sedan, people movers like a Tarago or Voyager, mini buses and coaches.
Services provided and rates differ from company to company and generally include Weddings, funerals, formals/proms, corporate transfers, tours, airport transfers and general tranfers. Some companies offer pre set itenaries for tours whether it be for winery tours, sight seeing tours, nightclub tours etc. or they can be as directed by you.
Rates are generally either charged by the hour or a set rate for the journey you are travelling. Some companies, in fact most, charge waiting time so if you leave the limo waiting it s much like a taxi in that the meters running so to speak. Check with the operator as to how this applies.
Limousines are popular, especially stretch limos, for that wow factor needed to suprise and impress a loved one or for special occasions which chauffeurs will provide that extra level of service to make it really something. They are also a competitive and dependable form of transport for general transfers like from airport to hotel transfers or trips to the football or events.
Most limousine companies now offer a diverse and flexible range of services sometimes in a multitude of vehicle options added with high service levels, quality of vehicles and competetive rates, there s no reason not to consider a Chauffeured Limousine service for your next transport requirements.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat