ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Limousines - Not Just For Celebs
Total Articles: 399
Limousines are a well known form of transport for Presidents and Celebrities although they are a lot more than that and provide a multitude of transport services.
Limousine vehicles come in many formats including the popular stretch limo which is basically a standard vehicle that has been proffesionally lengthened and fitted out with a range of luxury appointments. Fit out inside a stretch could include leather and woodgrain trim, bar, ice chest or fridge, LCD screens with DVD, Audio systems, playstation and even some with karaoke! Seating capacity depends on the vehicle and can range from 6 seats to 17 or more seats for the super stretch or limo bus style vehicles.
Sedan limousines, often reffered to as a Corporate Car / Hire Car / Town Car, is a luxury vehicle with a seating capacity of 5 people including the chauffeur. Sedan limos are popular for airport transfers, corporate work and general transfers. A lot of people use sedan limos for there dependability (being picked up on time) and quality of vehicle and in a lot of cases the cost is very comparable to other modes of transport.
Limousine and Chauffeur Driven service companies sometimes specialise in one form of vehicle whether it be stretch or sedan and provide services especially for that market whereas some companies will provide a range of vehicle options which may include stretch, sedan, people movers like a Tarago or Voyager, mini buses and coaches.
Services provided and rates differ from company to company and generally include Weddings, funerals, formals/proms, corporate transfers, tours, airport transfers and general tranfers. Some companies offer pre set itenaries for tours whether it be for winery tours, sight seeing tours, nightclub tours etc. or they can be as directed by you.
Rates are generally either charged by the hour or a set rate for the journey you are travelling. Some companies, in fact most, charge waiting time so if you leave the limo waiting it s much like a taxi in that the meters running so to speak. Check with the operator as to how this applies.
Limousines are popular, especially stretch limos, for that wow factor needed to suprise and impress a loved one or for special occasions which chauffeurs will provide that extra level of service to make it really something. They are also a competitive and dependable form of transport for general transfers like from airport to hotel transfers or trips to the football or events.
Most limousine companies now offer a diverse and flexible range of services sometimes in a multitude of vehicle options added with high service levels, quality of vehicles and competetive rates, there s no reason not to consider a Chauffeured Limousine service for your next transport requirements.
Automobiles Articles1. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
2. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
3. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
4. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
5. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW
6. Instructions To Get The Best Used Cars Dealer Online
7. How Scrap Car Can Benefit The Car Owner & The Environment
Author: Callum Lansell
8. Fabricated Harley Davidson Looks Good And Great To Ride
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Top 3 Easy Steps For Your Rear Windshield Replacement
Author: Dhruv Sahni
10. I Want To Sell My Car – What Is The Best Place To Sell Car?
Author: Aric Jaden
11. Why Choosing Suzuki Genuine Parts Dubai Is The Right Choice
12. 5 Advantageous Of Using Electric Bikes For Commuting
Author: Manisha Nigam
13. Learn Safe Driving Techniques From The Experts In Defensive Driving
Author: Sumit Khanchi
14. Get Approved Auto Financing In Kansas City
15. A Sailboat Vs. An Underground Bunker As The Ultimate Prepper Survival Plan
Author: pragya khare