ALL >> Business >> View Article
Understanding Email To Sms Service And Its Benefits
Total Articles: 5
We have really come a long way since the time SMS or Text Service was invented. In almost every part of the world today, more and more people are sending text messages instead of making calls. Makers of mobile phones and communication systems are responding to this development by coming up with even more cutting-edge technologies to satisfy evolving consumer needs. And among these newer technologies that have been highly appreciated by the public is email to Text Service or SMS.
How the System Works
As you might have heard from SMS Marketing campaigns both online and offline, this relatively new technology allows people to send text messages to mobile phones using their existing email accounts. Although it took some time and hard work to create something like this, end users do not really have serious issues trying to make it work. So how is it possible, sending a message through email and receiving it as ordinary Text Service? There are many mobile companies in the globe that are providing this technology today. In most cases, they will link an email address to a list of subscribed phone numbers. When sending a message from a computer to a text-ready mobile phone number, the user simply composes a new message in his email account and sends it to an email address associated with the mobile number of the intended recipient.
Advantages of Email to SMS Services
There are many advantages to using email to SMS, first of which is cost. Actually, it doesn’t cost users anything at all because messages composed as emails end up in the recipient’s phones as ordinary text. That means it’s free, as opposed to sending cell phone to cell phone messages where a fee is incurred. Aside from cost, convenience is another benefit. Obviously, it’s easier to type on a keyboard than a cell phone’s keypad. In workplaces, this translates to higher efficiency and productivity. Besides that, email to Text Service can use without having to install any special software on a phone nor a PC or laptop as it is compatible with nearly every existing email service there is.
Benefits to Business
Sending SMS from an email account is also useful to businesses in various scenarios. For example, when there is a need to communicate with staff members for an SMS Marketing project, sending text messages from an email account saves time and costs. Additionally, IT companies nowadays can even assist companies in linking their existing database to this service, making it easy to conduct regular marketing campaigns, make internal announcements or meet any other related communication requirements within the company.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth