ALL >> Business >> View Article
Understanding Email To Sms Service And Its Benefits
Total Articles: 5
We have really come a long way since the time SMS or Text Service was invented. In almost every part of the world today, more and more people are sending text messages instead of making calls. Makers of mobile phones and communication systems are responding to this development by coming up with even more cutting-edge technologies to satisfy evolving consumer needs. And among these newer technologies that have been highly appreciated by the public is email to Text Service or SMS.
How the System Works
As you might have heard from SMS Marketing campaigns both online and offline, this relatively new technology allows people to send text messages to mobile phones using their existing email accounts. Although it took some time and hard work to create something like this, end users do not really have serious issues trying to make it work. So how is it possible, sending a message through email and receiving it as ordinary Text Service? There are many mobile companies in the globe that are providing this technology today. In most cases, they will link an email address to a list of subscribed phone numbers. When sending a message from a computer to a text-ready mobile phone number, the user simply composes a new message in his email account and sends it to an email address associated with the mobile number of the intended recipient.
Advantages of Email to SMS Services
There are many advantages to using email to SMS, first of which is cost. Actually, it doesn’t cost users anything at all because messages composed as emails end up in the recipient’s phones as ordinary text. That means it’s free, as opposed to sending cell phone to cell phone messages where a fee is incurred. Aside from cost, convenience is another benefit. Obviously, it’s easier to type on a keyboard than a cell phone’s keypad. In workplaces, this translates to higher efficiency and productivity. Besides that, email to Text Service can use without having to install any special software on a phone nor a PC or laptop as it is compatible with nearly every existing email service there is.
Benefits to Business
Sending SMS from an email account is also useful to businesses in various scenarios. For example, when there is a need to communicate with staff members for an SMS Marketing project, sending text messages from an email account saves time and costs. Additionally, IT companies nowadays can even assist companies in linking their existing database to this service, making it easy to conduct regular marketing campaigns, make internal announcements or meet any other related communication requirements within the company.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.