ALL >> Health >> View Article
Critical Ethical Conducts To Be Heeded In International Journal Of Dentistry
Total Articles: 11
International Journal of Dentistry is committed to documenting ongoing trends and methodologies in all the facets of dentistry and provides open access to all. It is peer reviewed and aims to be the common platform where all the dental professions assemble heedless of specialty. It publishes novel high quality dental papers in a fashion which is very timely and expedient. International journal of dentistry also tries to deliver to all dental professionals a freely accessible and electronic device for sharing data on research, perceptions, knowledge, experiences and wisdom with their colleagues. Thus, there is utmost commitment to erudite excellence and dedication to meeting high principles of quality information every time.
However, there are some ethical standards of publication in journals of International dentistry which you must heed if you want to make your publication. They ensure only high-quality publications and scientific discoveries, and that the rightful individuals receive credit. Some practices which should be avoided at all times are given below.
You can only submit material that has never been published before i.e. original material otherwise plagiarism sanctions will be incurred.
• Duplicate Submission
Duplicate submission sanctions will be incurred if you submit manuscripts which have been already published elsewhere or are under review. However, if you use your own published work, or something currently under review, you will have to make citations and indicate how the previous work has contributed towards the manuscript you have submitted.
• Citation Manipulation
There will be citation manipulation sanctions if you provide useless citations in your manuscripts just to increase the score of the number of citations.
• Data Fabrication and Falsification
You cannot submit manuscripts which are either fabricated or provide falsified experimental outcomes, counting the manipulation of pictures. It will levy on you data falsification and fabrication sanctions otherwise.
• Improper Author Attribution or Contribution
All the mentioned authors in your submission should have individually made significant contributions to the research. It is critical to mention everyone who has made some kind of scientific contribution to it, counting students and laboratory assistants. Ignoring them can lead to Improper Author Contribution sanctions.
• Redundant Publications
Redundant publications are those manuscripts which involve inappropriate separation of study outcomes into different articles. They are redundant and will lead to rejection.
Sanctions to be faced otherwise:
• Immediate dismissal of the contravening manuscript.
• Immediate dismissal of other manuscripts presented to any other journal published by the same authors of the contravening manuscript.
• Ban for atleast for a period of 36 months against all the authors involved in producing the manuscript from making any new submissions, either individually or by uniting with others of the contravening manuscript, or with any other authors.
• Ban against all of them from taking part on the Editorial Board committee of any journal that gets published.
Guident is a globally well-known international Journal of Dentistry that is circulated in India as well as in 30 countries. The dentist magazine journal is designed to help dentists build long-term career success by providing them with knowledge to optimize practice performance during changing times. For more information visit our website http://www.guident.net/.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important