ALL >> Health >> View Article
Effective Natural Remedies And Treatments For Hypertension
Total Articles: 45
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, has become a common problem that affects numerous people worldwide. When the blood pressure is 140/90 mm Hg or higher then it is called high BP or hypertension.
BP is the force that the blood applies on the blood vessels at the time when blood circulates around the body. BP is affected by many organs of the body such as heart, kidneys, blood vessels, brain, and adrenal glands.
High BP can cause many other serious problems such as heart attack, paralysis of the brain, arresting of heart, problem of eyesight, failure of kidneys and even death. If anyone develops high BP after the age of 35, he should have regular periodical checkup of heart, kidney and eyes, particularly if you have a family history of hypertension or if you are living in stressful situations.
Patient of high blood pressure should use best natural remedies for hypertension and should take proper diet and exercise regularly. The diet should be healthy and with limited salt intake. Yogic exercise, for example shavasan is also beneficial. The patient of hypertension should keep the bowels clear, so that he should take lemon water, amla juice, moong sprouts, moth, gram and salad regularly. The patient should keep away from anger, stress, and anxiety and live a peaceful life. Coffee, tea, alcohol, tobacco, non-vegetarian foods are harmful for a patient of high blood pressure so these should be avoided.
There are many natural treatments for hypertension. Following effective natural remedies for hypertension are very beneficial for a patient of high BP:
1. Fasting - Fasting is beneficial for a patient of hypertension, as it helps to maintain a proper BP. So the patient of hypertension should keep a fast once in a week. He or she should take fruit and vegetable juices in the fast.
2. Shavasan - It is a yoga exercise that is very useful for hypertension patients. First of all, lie down straight on your back, keep the arms and legs straight and the heels should be joined. Now close the eye, stop thinking and let the body relax totally. Focus on breathing and take breaths slowly. It will provide relaxation and peace within 5 minutes.
3. Carrot - Carrot juice is helpful to cure the problem of blood pressure.
4. Garlic - Eating raw garlic after meals or the juice of garlic leaves mixed with little water is very useful and as an effective natural remedy for hypertension treatment.
5. Amla - Amla is a blood purifier and a natural remedy for hypertension. You should take an amla every day in the morning to control the problem of hypertension.
6. Potato - Potato is useful in high blood pressure as it contains magnesium that lowers the blood pressure.
7. Petha, arbi and tinda - Petha, arbi and tinda are effective remedies for hypertension. They are very helpful to lower high blood pressure.
8. Honey - Honey is very effective natural treatment for hypertension.
9. Neem - Regularly intake of neem juice in the morning is beneficial for hypertension patients.
10. Stresx capsules - Stresx capsules are the best and effective natural remedies for hypertension treatments. Stresx capsules are purely made of effective and powerful natural ingredients that have no side effects.
The patient of hypertension or high blood pressure should regularly use Stresx capsules along with the use of these effective natural remedies for hypertension treatments.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe