ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Natural Treatment And Home Remedies For Knee And Back Pain
Total Articles: 45
A lot of people in the world have a problem of knee and back pain. We can also call this problem as joint pain or arthritis. In this condition the person may have pain, stiffness, inflammation and swelling in the knees or back. According to various studies it is known that women are at more risk as compared to men to be affected by this problem.
The main symptoms of joint pain include pain and inflammation in the knees and back that leads to stiffness in these joints, which in turn creates some difficulties to perform everyday tasks.
The exact causes of back and knee pain are not known till now. Though, some risk factors have been found that may cause joint pain. Aging is the main factor that causes back and knee pain. There are some other risk factors also that can cause knee and back pain such as heredity, obesity, past history of infection, or injury in back or knee etc.
Here, we are mentioning the best natural treatment and home remedies for knee and back pain. You may use any of following natural treatment for back and knee pain relief.
1. Cucumber: You should take ample cucumber with each meal to get relief as a natural treatment for back and knee pain.
2. Moth: Laddoos of moth prepared with kidney beans can treat any type of pain in the knees and back. For preparing laddoos, you require sugar, kidney beans, and clarified butter in equal amount. Roast the kidney beans and the flour in clarified butter, and add sugar to it and then prepare laddoos. You should eat 2 laddoos in a day in morning with an empty stomach. This is one of the best effective home remedies for back pain and knee pain.
3. Lemon: You should mix one tablespoon of lemon, one tablespoon of garlic juice and two tablespoons of water and then you should drink it twice a day in the morning and evening. It is a good natural treatment for back pain and knee pain.
4. Fenugreek: You should take it as a vegetable, to get relief from backache.
5. Sahjan: You should eat sahjan as a vegetable; it is a good natural treatment for back and knee pain.
6. Potato: You should prepare a poultice from potatoes and should apply it on the back and knee to get relief. Potatoes are effective home remedies for back and knee pain.
7. Wheat: You should bake a roti of wheat flour on only one side and on the other side use sesame oil and bind the roti on the painful of the joint. It will give relief from pain and work as best natural treatment for knee and back pain.
8. Ginger: Ginger is one of the best home remedies for back pain and knee pain. You should take juice of ginger mixed with clarified butter in every morning on empty stomach to get relief from back pain and joint pain.
9. Rumoxil capsules and Rumoxil oil: Rumoxil capsules and Rumoxil oil are the best natural treatment for back and knee pain. You should regularly take Rumoxil capsules and should massage the affected area to get permanent relief from pain in knee and joints, without any other side effect.
All of these are best natural treatments and home remedies for knee and back pain that can be used by anyone to get relief from pain in back and knee.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe