ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Home Remedies For Hypertension, Stresx Capsules
Total Articles: 45
Blood plays an important role in our body; without blood we cannot survive, so proper flow of blood should be maintained to live a healthy life.
The heart circulates the blood in the whole body through blood vessels. When the blood enters the blood vessels, the walls of blood vessel also help in blood circulation by applying pressure. Sometimes the walls of the blood vessels thicken up and lose their flexibility. Under such situation extra force or pressure is required for proper blood circulation. This extra pressure or force is known as high blood pressure or hypertension.
Symptoms of high Blood pressure or hypertension may include giddiness, nausea, exhaustion, headache, general body pain, and increase in tremble of the heart and pulse rate. The causes high blood pressure may include emotional stress, loss of calm, disorder of kidney, hectic lifestyle, obesity, hereditary factors, too much smoking or drinking, etc.
After the age of 35 years, you should go in for periodical checkup of blood pressure. You should take a sufficient sleep of at least eight to nine hours in the night and a nap of 20 minutes in the day after lunch. To lower the blood pressure you should limit the intake of salt and should take liquid diet every seventh day. You should also drink plenty of water.
A patient of hypertension should use best remedies for high BP treatment. There is a list of best home remedies for hypertension and high BP, which can be used by a patient of hypertension for lowering or controlling the BP.
1. Stresx capsules - Stresx capsule is one of the best natural remedies for hypertension. Stresx capsules are purely natural and herbal. These are very effective and have no side effects so that every patient of hypertension can use Stresx capsules.
2. Lemon - Lemon has several special qualities which can strengthen the heart and can make the blood vessels flexible and soft. So lemon is helpful for patient of hypertension. Doesnâ��t matter what type of blood pressure you have, you should take lemon in water several times a day to get relief.
3. Apple - Eating apple is beneficial for a hypertension patient. It is one of the best home remedies for hypertension.
4. Banana juice - The juice of the trunk of banana plants should be taken twice a day to treat hypertension.
5. Bottle gourd - Mix the juice of bottle gourd with a little water and regularly take it thrice a day to get relief from hypertension.
6. Papaya - Papaya is very effective home remedy for hypertension. The patient should eat one papaya every day in the morning
7. Mint leaves - Mint leaves regulate the high BP as well as low BP. It should be taken daily by the patient of hypertension in the form of chutney or juice without adding salt or sugar.
8. Tomato - Tomato is a good home remedy for hypertension or high BP control.
9. Watermelon - The juice of the watermelon seeds has an element known as Kurkur bosytrine that widens the blood vessel. It is a best remedy for hypertension treatment.
All of these are best home remedies for high blood pressure. The patients of high blood pressure should use these best remedies for hypertension along with regular use of Stresx capsules.
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas