ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Best Natural Treatments And Remedies For Influenza?
Total Articles: 45
Influenza is also known as flu. Generally influenza takes place in winter or spring season. It leads to abrupt fever and soreness in the muscles of the body. The main cause of influenza is infection. Influenza spreads quickly from one person to another.
There are often some alterations in symptoms of influenza. Usually, it starts with an abrupt feeling of cold and then fever increases which may go up to 102-103 C. There are some other symptoms also such as sneezing, headache, body pain, dry cough, digestive disorders, weakness, etc. The fever begins to collapse after 2 day.
There are some safety measures to save ourselves from influenza. Such as you should avoid going to crowded places. You shoulad not be over tired and should gargle with salty warm water daily. Giving massage to the body with mustard oil and smelling it in the every morning is also helpful to prevent influenza.
If anyone is affected by influenza then he or she should follow the best natural treatments for influenza. But some person may want to know that what are the best natural treatments and remedies for influenza. Here is the list of best natural remedies for influenza.
1. Lemon: Lemon is a best natural treatment for influenza. You should frequently take lemon water to prevent and treat influenza. Lemon juice is also helpful in fractured bones, pain, catarrh and flu.
2. Honey: Take 2 tablespoons of honey and half tablespoon of baking powder, and boil them in 250 ml of milk. Take it two times in a day. It causes a lot of sweating and donâ��t expose yourself to wind during sweating. This natural treatment for influenza will cure catarrh and influenza. Honey is also helpful to kill the germs of cough and decrease the harshness of fever and headache.
3. Caraway seeds: Boil caraway seeds and cinnamon, each of 3 grams, in water and drink it 4 times a day to cure influenza.
4. Ginger: Take 3 grams of ginger powder, seven basil leaves, seven corns of black pepper and a bit of cinnamon, and boil them together in one-fourth liter water. Add sugar in it and drink it to completely treat influenza, headache, coryza, and cough.
5. Cinnamon: Take 5 grams of cinnamon, 2 cloves and one-fourth tablespoon of dried ginger powder, and boil them together in 1 liter water. Take it three times in a day as a natural treatment for influenza.
6. Long pepper: For getting relief from influenza, take 2 long peppers, one-fourth tablespoon of dried ginger powder, and boil it in milk and drink. Take this two times in a day.
7. Orange: In some parts of the world, it is believed that at the time of the spread of influenza, you should eat oranges; as it can protect you from the influenza. If you are suffering from flu then also oranges will be helpful for you.
8. Basil: Take 12 grams of basil leaves and boil them in one-fourth liter water. Take this thrice in a day.
All of these best natural treatments and remedies for influenza are very effective. Along with these natural remedies, you should follow some tips such as you should not eat cereals until the fever ends. Milk, tea, mausambi juice and large raisins can be taken at the time, when you suffer from influenza.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important