ALL >> Health >> View Article
Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Migraine
Total Articles: 45
Migraine, also known as hemicranias, is a rigorous type of pain that usually occurs on single side of the head. Migraine mostly affects the youth between the age of 15 to 25 and in some cases it can go up to middle age.
There may be many causes of migraine or hemicranias. It is a disease of inherent nature that can come from paternal side. There are some other reasons for migraine also such as anger, fatigue, anxiety, tried eyes, emotionally charged mental state, food related disorders, indigestion, allergic condition, etc.
Migraine is a noticeable disease, as there is a severe pain in the head. There are various treatments of migraine. The following safe and effective home remedies for migraine are beneficial to reduce the pain of migraine. You should sleep, or wrap the head, or use cold pads, or go to a quiet place to get a relief. Giving a massage to the head is also helpful to quickly reduce the pain. The patient should avoid foods fried in oil, meat, tea and coffee and should not over strain the eyes.
For getting permanent relief from migraine or hemicranias the patient should use some of the following effective and safe home remedies for migraine:
1. Milk and jalebis - Jalebis with hot milk taken in the morning before sunrise is a good home remedy for migraine.
2. Salt - Mix half teaspoon of salt and half teaspoon of honey and lick it to get relief from pain.
3. Grapes - A cup of grape juice taken before sunrise is helpful get relief from migraine.
4. Clarified Butter - For getting relief from migraine or hemicranias, you should smell clarified butter or should massage the head with clarified butter in the morning and evening.
5. Curd - You may take curd with rice or with sugar candy in the morning before sunrise to get relief from the pain.
6. Watermelon - A glass of watermelon juice mixed with sugar candy should be taken in the morning before sunrise. It is very useful to reduce the pain in the head if the pain is caused by heat.
7. Jaggery - You should eat 12 grams of jaggery with 6 grams of clarified butter in the morning if the pain in head i.e. migraine increases or decreases with sunrise.
8. Cassia leaves - Apply a little warm paste of cassia leaves on the forehead to get relief from all kinds of headache and pain caused by either cold or heat.
9. Honey - If the pain begins or collapses with sunrise and sunset, you should put a drop of honey on the painful side other than the one in the nostril. It is a good and effective home remedy to relive pain.
10. Basil leaves - You should take the licking powder of basil leaves with honey in the morning and evening. It is also an effective and safe home remedy to reduce pain.
11. Brain O Brain capsule - Brain O Brain capsule is a natural supplement that is completely safe and very effective to get relief from migraine.
Brain O Brain capsule should be taken regularly twice a day along with the use of these safe and effective home remedies for migraine.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important